Top Juniors in East Tennessee

RimRecker

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently JOE don't KNOW CRAP, because it seems to me that if you wouldn't waste your time on here all day and go to prepxtra, you would see that SHANNON, in Class 1A is in the top 5 in everything, Offensively and Defensively. And if I am not mistaken Shannon has stepped up and played big this second half of the season in games that the dogs had to win to stay in 1st place position in the district. Scoring big against Coalfield-25, Oakdale-26, Oneida-19, Harriman-19, and Sunbright-19. Not to mention having big games against non-district teams.

Midway-16 and just the other night, Saturday to be exact, he had 25 against a very good Oliver Springs team. Dogs won 81-76. Oh yeah not to mention he will most likely get Regular Season Distrist MVP. And the second half of the season he is averageing 18.3 points per game. Is Vespie, no sir, not even close.

825556647[/snapback]

Pal, since you didn't single anyone else out and call them a "good team", Midway and Oliver Springs just aren't quality teams. They are good teams for their school size, however. So Shannon isn't seeing the best competition in the area. You can't just go off assuming he's the best, which I'm sure he's good. He's just not seeing the best around. Put Oliver Springs up against a AAA-decent team. Or put Shannon against a AAA powerhouse in Maryville or South Doyle.

Beau Brown and Brandon Warren should be 1 and 2.

Does anyone know what schools, D-1 or others, are looking at either one of these?

825575752[/snapback]

Don't know about Brown, but Warren is a big time D1-A prospect in football. He's on the verge of being offered by Tennessee and Georiga, among others.