Rush was right.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you can overlook several things McNabb did but TWO things stand out that I believe gives credence to Del's post.

One, McNabb threw the interception down the middle of the field with his receiver wide open. Unexcusable.

Two, clock management was absolutely horrible. He couldn't run the team when their backs were against the wall.

McNabb is a tremendous athlete and a classy guy too. Yet, tallying up all the numbers, there is still the long lasting question "can this guy get it done?". He did not answer that question last night. Every team goes into that game knowing that turnovers and clock management are the two most important parts of the game or at least in the top three. The lack of a running game hindered the flow of the Eagles game. He is still a wanabee.

There's always next year. :blink:

Edited by ERA

...well the two minute drill wasnt just his fault...Westbrook never should have caught the pass with a defender on his back 1 yard away from the line of scrimmage...he should have batted it down, saved about 15 seconds...would have lost a down, but what would it have mattered 95 yards away...3 and 9 or 3 and 10 +15 seconds...i would have taken the second option...

Now ESPN is saying McNabb was sick during the game. I dont know if im buyin into that, if he was sick enough to affect his performance we probably would have heard about it before the game since every sports writer in the country was there.

825558819[/snapback]

Seems like an excuse to me.....Somebody said he had a cold.....

To his credit,I haven't heard him say it yet....The Eagles center said he(McNabb) was exhausted and that HE had to call a play there in the fourth quarter....lol

...i want all of you to do me a favor...Take a team to the super bowl in the NFL and then win one and then talk about someone being overrated...you criticize him but you will never be there, EVER...You can be a critic about him but he was closer to winning a Super Bowl than any of you guys ever will be...He was there, sure he didnt win it but he was there...So when you get to the Super Bowl, do me a favor and call me when you get there and let me get sideline tickets...