Tyler Smith vs. Jon Kinman

Guest DART BUT...(say it backwards)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys serious?  Jon Kinman aka J-money is a high riser.  When Sycamore played Fairview J-money took off from the free throw line and slammed it, then he ran down the court doing the birdman sign.  I saw him play on an AAU team and during one game he broke the rim.  they had to wait 2 hours just to get another one put on.  Just a side note: I heard that in order to get ready for the games he eats a whole pizza before hand.  Look out for this kid!!!!!

825556542[/snapback]

I was at the Fairview- Sycamore game this year, and he never took off from the free-throw line and dunked it. So you guys quit making up stuff on here. Kinman could be good player if he develops but he needs to hit the weights hard.

John who??? I am a fan of Greenbrier and we played sycamore twice ( and beat them twice) and i dont remeber there being any kid on there team that even compared to tyler smith. I saw Smith play twice in the tourney at beech right after xmas this year and i have to say he didnt disappoint. WHile in the championship game with 6 seconds left on the clock in the first quarter he got the ball dribbled all the way down the court and dunked right before time ran out. THat might not seem like much to some people on here but he dunked a few other times that game too and they were some pretty amazing dunks. It is hard for me to believe that a thread like this was even started. Whether the kid was hurt or not when he played greenbrier i dont think it makes that much of a difference, cause when you can dunk from the foul line healthy then you should still be able to do some pretty good things a little sick and i dont remeber him doing that agaisnt us. So yea SMith is def. the better player and giles def. has the better team so this wont be a contest in either category.

Guest catfish-hunter
Ive seen Kinman against Northeast and in AAU and believe me he isnt Tyler Smith...  Not saying he isnt going to improve...  But we arent comparing apples to apples here, it is more like apples to prunes...

825557148[/snapback]

Who are you calling a "prune"???

Agreed.  Well said.  This shouldn't even be discussed.

825557437[/snapback]

Nah...I don't think we should close this thread. Everyone needs a little laugh every once in a while on coacht and this thread has sure given it to me. Free throw line, 360, bird dance...it's hilarious. Kinman, you're probably a great guy and can be very good at basketball, but you've got some friends that have had a little to much to drink. <_<