Unaka Lady Rangers Conference Champs!

basketballfan81

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a very good chance that these two will be representing the East in the Boro' come state tournament time. They are probably the two best there is out that way. Of course, Cosby may have something to say about that (as might Greenback and Wartburg) in sub-state. I think Unaka is a shoe-in. Cloudland is definately looking like the 2nd best, but we will have to wait and see.

Storm, Give it up. Matt is a good coach with a great record. Just because your girlfriend wasn't able to play for Matt, don't criticize his coaching ability. Anyone that will be honest knows Matt is getting as much effort out of his teams as any coach out there. Stop the coach bashing and realize that he must be doing something right because his team plays with class and heart.

There is a very good chance that these two will be representing the East in the Boro' come state tournament time.  They are probably the two best there is out that way.  Of course, Cosby may have something to say about that (as might Greenback and Wartburg) in sub-state.  I think Unaka is a shoe-in.  Cloudland is definately looking like the 2nd best, but we will have to wait and see.

825557691[/snapback]

All the other teams that make it to the state are praying for a first round matchup with one of these fine teams.

All the other teams that make it to the state are praying for a first round matchup with one of these fine teams.

825558492[/snapback]

So did many teams last year when the boys when to the state, but the final result was they went home with their heads hanging and their prayers unanswered. Just because you happen to reside from Nashville down doesn't mean those teams are the queens of basketball. If you get there anything can happen. And what did the Unaka fans say after the boys won its first ever state championship last season. The drought is over.........................NOMOORE

The girls could be saying the same thing, you never know, Cloudland could do the same. Again, you never know.

Edited by starman

Kilt, I wasn't criticizing his ability. They have had a good year, but when many girls are quiting, you have to question the communication between player and coach. My girlfriend wanted to concentrate her efforts on softball and I believe she is college level bound in that sport. I know of players that he hasn't been fair too, but that is my opinion. The only time that you ever post is when I make a comment about it. You give it up. thumb