WAVERLY GOES DOWN TO LEWIS COUNTY

dudumonaghan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the refs call a technical on LC before the game even started? What was that all about?

825558528[/snapback]

From what I understand LC was called for the T because they ran through the middle of Waverly's warm ups....but then the refs made up for that call the rest of the night at Waverly's expense. Not to take away from LC's victory but I heard the refs were pretty terrible. Bad refs or not Waverly is going to have to get their heads in the right place before districts to avoid an unexpected upset. Good luck to both teams in their respective districts and on to the region.

Waverly is cryin about the refs? Surely not!! Boooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Waverly you always talk big but when you get beat you tuck your tails between your legs,run,and make excuses. Always have and always will. Josh 15 come talk some trash during football season punk.

I am glad to hear that LC students are respectfull and responsible. Yes, some poeple know what i am taling about. After the game some students damaged a Waverly fan's car and threat'nd them.  A little to far if you ask me.

825558993[/snapback]

Well all i kno is that the dude sitting in the passenger seat in the front in the white car was the dude who started it all. He asked another dude if he wanted to fight then they took off and left. Oh yea I know 4 waverly dudes that were runnin scared. They were runnin about 80mph scared.

I happen to know the story of what happened and I do not want the kids from Lewis County to get a bad name. Apparently some words were said between some guys from Waverly and Lewis and things got out of hand. It had absolutely nothing to do with the game or the student section from Lewis County. ONCE AGAIN IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME. The students for Lewis helped out a lot last night and their efforts should not be tainted by some guys who wanted to be tough after the game. Please do not let this be a representation of Lewis County fans.

The fans are great, but those boys got what they deserved, there was about 20 carloads of lewis countians goin after those punks and they were so scared that they were passin cars, i was right there and that car probably has so much urine in it that it makes a squishy sound when it rides.... SOO scared lol it was hilarious..... they weren't good people cussin at a few of us and callin names, they were in for it and they talked the talk, but ran scared when it came down to it... the student section was WILD and it'll be the same way on senior night. and i hope to see you boys from Waverly again

well Jp-tiger if you were one of the people from waverly talkin trash then why didnt you stick around after the game or maybe you did and if you did i guess you remember all 15 truck loads chasing you out of town and if i do recall you wouldnt pull over to "talk" it over with us so that in turn makes you a "punk" there those are my two sents