South Fulton's Jeremy Wilson nets 36!

gomab2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think so.  8-10 better point guards in west tennessee and some in his region.  remember he is playing in a very, very weak district.  he will be lucky to play college ball anywhere.

825567534[/snapback]

Monsterman..I have to agree with you on this...And I have seen both North and Wilson and North is a better all around player..I guess Wilson must have played with Gomab..Gomab,have you even seen Tony Tyler play this year?

I like North as a 2G better than point...

Yeah, after I saw Wilson play last year, I had to grab him for the Midstate Ballerz Select. He was VERY impressive and showed great upside before I picked him. I didn't even have room for him at the time, but he impressed me enough to make room...

I have not seen Tyler play, but if Lake Co does not make state, I really would urge him and some of his teammates to come to the Gomab Showcase to get some exposure. There are now 4 Recruiting Services represented at the showcase...

Wilson is better than the other PG's named. The kid can definitely play, and really opened my eyes late last year. He continued on that to have a great summer, and is very deserving of some Low D-1, High D-II looks... When a coach gets him reigned in a bit and under control, he could be a true STEAL...

825567119[/snapback]

Are you talking about the point guard from South Fulton? He may be an NAIA player, but that is about as far as it will probably go. He is quick, but what I have observed he doesn't have very good floor vision. I would take the Hicks kid over him at Point Guard on his own team. Wilson is a good player and I'm not taking anything away from his speed. His decision making is questionable at best, in certain situations. He is a very good Class A ball player and does a good job for his team.

Jeremy Wilson continue to do what you are doing there has been no guard in the region or district or any team that has been able to just shut you down single A or AA it has been a proven fact against every one that South Fulton has palyed.

Slamdunker54 and SportsNation you should be ashamed of yourselves for making the post about a kid that just shows passion that may come off cocky but everyone needs a little of that. That makes you two look like respectful citizens of America and great role models.

SportsNation and Slamdunker54 great job.

FEEL PROUD OF YOURSELF.-I would

Sportsnation,

You summed it up very well on Jeremy Wilson.  And yes he got suspended by his coach for smoking and sat on the bench with a dont care attitude.  If he plays college ball it will be at a weak NAIA or jr. college.  I personally wouldnt want his cocky attitude and showboating on my team.  He has some basketball skills but alot of baggage.

825576284[/snapback]

You really shouldn't confuse cockiness with confidence. :D