Who will be the teams to beat this year

timbdp

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i will put it this way and yes you are right about defence. most of the teams that played this weekend have about 9 games on ooltewah in playing time this year. come to the soddy tour this weekend and you will probably see a differnt ball team. i will bookmark this post and save it back to see if they get out of chatt or not.

825626257[/snapback]

If they are one of the better teams in Chattanooga, I hope they do make it out. The State tourney is always best when the best teams get there....unfortunatley, only 2 teams from each area usually get to go, and we all know that there are at least 4-6 state-worthy teams in the middle and eastern part of the state that dont go because of a miscue here or there.

THEY'RE THE SAME TEAM,BUT BETTER THAN LAST YEARS TEAM.........

825626273[/snapback]

There are alot of other teams that are better also. I have seen Riverdale, Brentwood, and Wilson Central. They definitely are better than last year, but i'm not sure if they are up to par with Soddy yet.....although they all have great pitching, and anyone could win a 1-0 ballgame.

If they are one of the better teams in Chattanooga, I hope they do make it out. The State tourney is always best when the best teams get there....unfortunatley, only 2 teams from each area usually get to go, and we all know that there are at least 4-6 state-worthy teams in the middle and eastern part of the state that dont go because of a miscue here or there.

825626275[/snapback]

OOTLEWAH IS ONE OF THE MANY GOOD TEAMS IN THE CHATTANOOGA AREA, BUT I DON'T SEE THEM AS BEING ONE OF THE TOP 3, BUT I MAY BE WRONG, BECAUSE THEY DO HAVE A COUPLE OF GOOD PITCHERS....

thats a low blow. you must have a kid that cant hit the ball when brittney pitches.there are alot of frustrated parents out there when she pitches.

825626322[/snapback]

Rice is a good pitcher and so is Thomas. I didnt see the game but I know it is frustrating for a pitcher when your defense is having a bad day. Dont worry about Topgame , I am sure he was just kidding. Trying to get under your skin. Everybody knows your pitching is excellent. You have a great team and I wouldnt be suprised if you beat Soddy. Good luck this weekend.

That im not sure about.... :)

825626731[/snapback]

u make me laugh...mr.bledsoe is correct it is the exact same team, nothing has changed at all except for we hit better than last year our pitchers throw harder which by the way nikki was throwin 66 last wkend. shes a flame thrower and so is stacy. i would be suprised if soddy gives up more than 4 runs this whole wkend comin up!! soddys first game is at 9am fri morn i'll be there, and for all u haters u actually want to see a good team play id be there. its not everyday u get to see the best team in the state play!