TMSAA East (Small School) Sectional...

TheAnswer9

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be an exciting game. Holston has beaten Mary Hughes all 4 times this year, so far. Three by more than 10 pts. but the last by only 2 in OT in the Regional Finals. MH has a scrappy bunch that can shoot and play "D". Holston will have to play thier best to beat them again. It's going to be tough to beat any team 5 times in one year. This says alot about the talent in Upper East Tn having both teams in the Finals. Good Luck to both.

10 kids on All-Tourney team:

# 3 from Fairview.

# 34 and # 30 from Mary Hughes.

Both post players from Oliver Springs, not sure the numbers.

# 34 from Rockwood and 1 other player but can't rem. his number either, good shooter.

# 10, # 20, and # 50 from Holston.

This is the teams that I saw play, there's probably some on the other squads also, but I didn't get to see them play. This is also just my opinion and not to be hurtful to any player, coach, or parent.

was the kid you were talking about from rockwood #40 or #24 the pg

825573169[/snapback]

I believe he was #24, but #40 also played well. They both should probably be on it, 10 is such a small number when it comes to picking kids from so many schools. As for the girls side, I haven't seen but one girls game, not enough info. on that side. I am excited about seeing the SHIP today though. I want to see just how good the OS girls are. I have seen Wartburg play and they looked pretty solid. Good Luck to all 4 teams today.