• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:justwrestle:

who do you think will win both girls and boys brackets... please reply

825569734[/snapback]

bballplaya24,

I don't care to step and give a prediction or two. First in the girls bracket:

I believe Oneida is a team of destiny this year and will upset the Lady Bobcats from Oliver Springs. (remember, I'm an Oneida fan!!). These two play great defense and rebound well. I don't look for high scoring contest, though. OMS 29-OSMS 27.

In the other game, I believe Wartburg, if they keep there turnovers to a minimum, will defeat Eagleton in a close game. Say 35-32.

As for the boys, I believe if Mary Hughes can shoot as well as they did against Oneida they will advance. However, I don't believe that will be the case. Rockwood 41 - Mary Hughes 35.

Of course, the other game is of more interest to me. Fairview is near and dear to my heart. I think the world of Coach Day and they have a group of classy and respectable kids. And, by the way, they can ball, too.

Fairview 49 - Holston 41.

Now, I gave you my predictions, let's hear yours. :blink:

My prediction is that MH will win tonight,but it will be a very close game. They are a very scrappy team. They also have some great shooters. The other game will go to Holston, my opinion only, they have a good defense and strong inside game. They can shoot the rock well also. I've been told that Holston has the same record this year as they had last year at this same time. The losses have all been to Large school teams. This could be the Back 2 Back title team. Good Luck to all the teams.

who do you think will win both girls and boys brackets... please reply

825569734[/snapback]

In the girls bracket, Oliver Springs is head and shoulders above anyone else.

But every team has a bad night every now and then. Oneida is't a bad team but they will have to play the game of their lives to win.

In the boys bracket, If Fairview plays like they did monday they will win. The thing is Fairview can be a little streaky. When playing to their ability, they win the tournament.

In the girls bracket, Oliver Springs is head and shoulders above anyone else.

But every team has a bad night every now and then. Oneida is't a bad team but they will have to play the game of their lives to win.

In the boys bracket, If Fairview plays like they did monday they will win. The thing is Fairview can be a little streaky. When playing to their ability, they win the tournament.

825570786[/snapback]

After I posted my prediction and read it, it sounded like I was downing Oneida girls. I didn't mean to. I really hope that they win. I just believe that Oliver Springs is probably the best they've been in years. Thats saying alot because they are in the championship game year after year.

Go Rebels , I hope they go all the way. I believe the Oneida boys could have went further, but not having Laxton hurt them. He, along with Josh Slaven are very under rated but they both could have been a bigger facter in thier season, especially Laxton if the offense would go to his side of the floor. but unfortunatly for some reason it didn't get over there much! mmmmmmmmmmm! wonder why! I have my own speculations that some players probably got coached at home! :lol: