TMSAA East (Small School) Sectional...

TheAnswer9

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OS won 38-25. I though Wartburg did a good job inside not allowing OS any easy buckets for the most part.

Unfortunately for the Lady 'Dogs, Tournament MVP Kayla Christoper came out on fire. Christoper scored 15 of her game-high 22 points in the first period and that set the tone. Christopher finished the game with 22 points, 9 rebounds and 3 steals.

Mariah Ollis had 8 points, 8 boards and 4 steals while Kelsey Hall had 6 points and 4 assists.

what about the boys game

825574373[/snapback]

The Holston Eagles Won tonight beating Mary Hughes for the 5th. time this year. It was a great game, going back and forth, but the great play from #10 on Holston Tourney MVP lifted the Eagles to Back 2 Back Sectional Titles. The final was 44-37. Mary Hughes played well, but not well enough to fend off the Champs. thumb

:( I would like to congratulate the lady bull dogs for a awesome season this year. They are a very good group of girls. They play as a team, this shows when all starting five in the last three tournments they have played that they all have ended up on the all-tourney team. Coach Davis has done an outstanding job with these girls. The parents and community are very proud of what they have done this year. The all-tourney team from the dogs tonight were #20 Bethany Harlan,

#30 Taleah Armes, and # 25 Kristin Bunch. Go Lady Dogs. thumb I would also like to congratulate the Lady Bobcats of Oliver Springs for a hard fought game and a very good season. :(

#21 Jordan Boshears for Fairview broke his nose and i believe has a concussion.He suffered this in the game last night against Holston.Best of luck Jordan.Hope u get to feel better

825572939[/snapback]

Do you think 40 or 34 for Rockwood could compete at the level of play in up East Tennessee.... Please Reply

10 kids on All-Tourney team:

# 3 from Fairview.

# 34 and # 30 from Mary Hughes.

Both post players from Oliver Springs, not sure the numbers.

# 34 from Rockwood and 1 other player but can't rem. his number either, good shooter.

# 10, # 20, and # 50 from Holston.

This is the teams that I saw play, there's probably some on the other squads also, but I didn't get to see them play. This is also just my opinion and not to be hurtful to any player, coach, or parent.

825572985[/snapback]

Do you think 40 or 34 for Rockwood could compete with the level of play in the Upper East Tennessee...Please Reply

Do you think 40 or 34 for Rockwood could compete with the level of play in the Upper East Tennessee...Please Reply

825574720[/snapback]

I think both kids would be a great asset to any team in UET. They are both good players and seem like good kids.

I'm not sure about all the all tourney team, but here is what I know.

# 10 Carl Roberts MVP

# 12 Duke Moretz

# 20 Tyler DeVault

# 42 Matthew Crowder

# 50 Patrick Albright

All Five from Holston

# 30 (a 6th. grader) lookout the next two years

# 34

# 52

All from Mary Hughes

Also I believe his name is Adam Jackson from Oliver Springs. Not sure about the rest though. Sorry

I think both kids would be a great asset to any team in UET. They are both good players and seem like good kids.

I'm not sure about all the all tourney team, but here is what I know.

# 10 Carl Roberts  MVP

# 12 Duke Moretz

# 20 Tyler DeVault

# 42 Matthew Crowder

# 50 Patrick Albright       

All Five from Holston

# 30 (a 6th. grader) lookout the next two years

# 34

# 52

All from Mary Hughes

Also I believe his name is Adam Jackson from Oliver Springs. Not sure about the rest though. Sorry

825574878[/snapback]

Yes was last years Tourney better than this one, in my opinion it was because the semi games where down to the wire especially Huntsville bears Vs catons, 1 in OT after the bears went into half time with a 20 point lead but catons came out fired up and change the momentum. Congrats to holston for winning there 2nd championship in a role but if the bears would have been in the Championship it would be only 1.