Best 7AA player of all time

eaglebro

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh Jimbo....you are asking an old man to remember way back. Let's see, she was a sophomore when they won the state tournament back in 84, so she would have have been part of the class of 86. So she would have graduated in 90 from Flordia. If I'm not mistaken, she is still the athletic trainer for the Lady Gators.

I agree with tennisguy. There are way too many great female athletes from the Upper Cumberland area. It is obvious look at the state final results. Upperman, LA, and especially Jackson have been dominant. They as well as other UC teams have produced great ones:

Amy Brown - LA Tech

Tiffany Krantz - Auburn

Andrea Davidson

Kelly Jolley - UT

Sunday Watson - Indiana

Kelly Powell

Emily Christian - TTU

Katrina Beechboard

Marissa Hensly

How about somoone throwing out the top player(s)off each team--each school, a list that includes a player by each position, a first-second-third team list with honorable mention or a 10-player list with honorable mention.

And as for the best: I'm going with Krantz. I still can't believe Watson won Ms BBall over her!! :o

I could have easily picked: Brown, Davidson, Christian, Powell, Hensley, Beechboard, Cargile, and the many other great players to come through the upper Cumberland my friends.

Oh gosh Jimbo....you are asking an old man to remember way back. Let's see, she was a sophomore when they won the state tournament back in 84, so she would have have been part of the class of 86. So she would have graduated in 90 from Flordia. If I'm not mistaken, she is still the athletic trainer for the Lady Gators.

825574064[/snapback]

How about somoone throwing out the top player(s)off each team--each school, a list that includes a player by each position, a first-second-third team list with honorable mention or a 10-player list with honorable mention.

And as for the best: I'm going with Krantz. I still can't believe Watson won Ms BBall over her!!  :ph34r:

I could have easily picked: Brown, Davidson, Christian, Powell, Hensley, Beechboard, Cargile, and the many other great players to come through the upper Cumberland my friends.

825575850[/snapback]

I would agree 100% Tiffany Krantz!!!! We have had alot of good players come through Livingston. Katrina Beechboard, Jenna Baltimore, Misty Garrett,Paige Smith, TIFFANY KRANTZ, Sunday Watson, Amilla Adcock, Amy Brown,Leslie Smith and Elizabeth Maxwell. They were all the pride of LA! There are so many names that I could name but these are the top 10 in my mind. Tiffany went on to Auburn and set some school records! That girl could shoot the prettiest 3 pointer !!!! For those of you that don't know Tiffany is a Veterinarian in Celina.