Birdman Headed To The McDonald's

willyp6

willyp....LEBRON WHO?...you mean the guy that made 90 million dollars for a shoe contract before he steped on a NBA floor....the guy who was/is ahead of most college players in the nation during his senior year in HIGH SCHOOL and his rookie year in the NBA at AGE 19!.....Tyler is a great ball player, but dont even joke about him being better or even close to as good as LeBron James is....that insults his game

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way JP Prince is better than Tyler. IMO JP is the most overrated player in the state. JP benefits from a great team. I will never think a Point Guard from White Station is as good as hyped up to be until I see it. After watching Dane Bradshaw the last two years at Tennesse it is obvious that he is not divison I material. Hes horrible. He is definitiely a Division 2 or 3 or maybe even NAIA. I do think JP is division I material but I dont know about Arizona. But after everybody talked like Dane Bradshaw was next best thing, I dont know what to believe.

thumb

Thanks for the follow up JD. Didn't Lee Humphrey graduate the same year as Bradshaw? Humphrey is adding value to his team, while Bradshaw couldn't grab his butt with both hands and someone helping him. The kid is PITIFUL. I guess that is the reason we can never expect Vol basketball to be competitive because they listen to the same people that we do when they are recruiting...Bradshaw is a perfect example.

No way JP Prince is better than Tyler. IMO JP is the most overrated player in the state. JP benefits from a great team. I will never think a Point Guard from White Station is as good as hyped up to be until I see it. After watching Dane Bradshaw the last two years at Tennesse it is obvious that he is not divison I material. Hes horrible. He is definitiely a Division 2 or 3 or maybe even NAIA. I do think JP is division I material but I dont know about Arizona. But after everybody talked like Dane Bradshaw was next best thing, I dont know what to believe.

thumb

825578032[/snapback]

JP is a great player. He can score at will and he has good size for his position, 6'5" pg. And one thing yall are wrong about, he doesnt have a great team this year and he has single handedly had to carry them. I dont have all his stats but i know he is averaging 25 a game, which is very similar to Smith. Both are good players. Next year Smith will get to put up stats right away at UT while Prince gets limited minutes but has a shot at a national championship to go with his 3 state rings, he's got a Bill Russell type thing goin on dont he.

Charles Little and I heard Jeff Smith were both nominated. I dont know of anyone else from the Chattanooga area.

And JP Prince is good... real good.

825578670[/snapback]

They were nominees from tennessee.... Only Smith and Prince made the Final 40 list.... and gordon if you want to include him as a tennessee baller... being nominated in state and being a true "nominee" are two totally different things..

Charles Little and I heard Jeff Smith were both nominated. I dont know of anyone else from the Chattanooga area.

And JP Prince is good... real good.

825578670[/snapback]

jonathan adams was on the list as well....but all 3 from chattanooga were just part of the i think 1700 around the nation that are nominated, not part of the top 40 like smith and prince

Edited by mnewballer21