DII Playoffs

mason1bball

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Briarcrest is the obvious chioce.  CBHS is solid but beatable.  The third team will be a small school either Elliston, FACS or Lausanne.  My choice is Elliston.

825578530[/snapback]

Elliston was not allowed to participate in the regional tournament becuase of ecruiting violations, and FACS has to play Briarcrest today in an elimination round.

mason, you have nothing to be cocky about. without brandon nobody for BA besides Josh Bone would be the same player that they are. you should really keep your mouth shut when u say stuff like "BA squeeked by"

825579238[/snapback]

He wasn't being cocky, he was being tongue-in-cheek. You're the only person who has displayed much emotion on this thread.

When are tonight's games?

Notre Dame just because your team has not won the state championship the last two years you do not have to be so angry.... BA had the pleasure to get Brandan Wright do not be jealous.... and you would never know what BA would be like without Brandan here for the last 3 years... some other players are Brian Wright, John Garrett, Barry Turner, Bill Kottas..... we have players that could start on your team

mason, you have nothing to be cocky about. without brandon nobody for BA besides Josh Bone would be the same player that they are. you should really keep your mouth shut when u say stuff like "BA squeeked by"

825579238[/snapback]

I have a feeling Mason might start on your team and as a three year starter on back to back state champs has a little something to be proud of. He seemed to be joking around but since it makes you so mad make him shut his mouth on the court. Ohhhhh right, Ryan got beat by 44. Unless your Heim you don't have any room to talk. Close one over Middle Tenn Christian. Sweet life

CR4 - I have a feeling Mason might start on your team and as a three year starter on back to back state champs has a little something to be proud of. He seemed to be joking around but since it makes you so mad make him shut his mouth on the court. Ohhhhh right, Ryan got beat by 44. Unless your Heim you don't have any room to talk. Close one over Middle Tenn Christian. Sweet life

Are you kidding me, seriously i am 100% positive that notredame788 dose not play for or attend Father Ryan. By the way this is Heim and you where totaly out of line saying that, have a sweet life. :D

By the way this is Heim and you where totaly out of line saying that, have a sweet life. :lol:

825579909[/snapback]

Dylan, it's Mase, he wasn' talking about you, I promise.. he was talking

to NotreDame.. cr4 has a lot of respect for you... ill talk to you about it

over at MBA. it's cool man, he wasn't talking about/to you at all..

Does anyone know anything about the BGA/USN game yet?