2006- possible A mr. basketball nominees

LoveIt

Just wondering how many career points the sophomore from temple has racked up thus far- and if anyone thinks he'll be a possible mr. basketball nominee next season as a junior- also how many points is he averaging a game?

Who will be up for mr. basketball nominations single A next season-

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering how many career points the sophomore from temple has racked up thus far- and if anyone thinks he'll be a possible mr. basketball nominee next season as a junior- also how many points is he averaging a game?

825577194[/snapback]

davis eldridge and martel powell since csas is moving to single A

825577194[/snapback]

I dont think Seth will be a major contender next year. Maybe his senior year. He likes football more than basketball (or so i hear) and this year most of his success comes directly from Caleb who wont be there next year.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

redandwhiteforever- that very well could be the case- but the kid is over 1,000 points already in his career probably will break 2,000 early next year- has a state ring- a trip to the final 4- averaging about 19 points a game this year- and has a career high 39 points in one game- pretty impressive accomplishments for a sophomore

redandwhiteforever- that very well could be the case- but the kid is over 1,000 points already in his career probably will break 2,000 early next year- has a state ring- a trip to the final 4- averaging about 19 points a game this year- and has a career high 39 points in one game- pretty impressive accomplishments for a sophomore

825577333[/snapback]

i agree that seth is a good player, and it does help having someone like caleb on your team to get u the ball. it will be interesting to see how he does next year. he will have to create more on his own but i think he will have a very good year next year. i dont think next year will be his year for mr. basketball. it will be his senior year.

yourmine, if he was going to break 2000 career points early in his junior year then he would be averaging more than 19 a game. If he was putting up 2000 point numbers in only his 3rd year of ball he would be one of the most profilic scorers in TN history. You might want to check those facts. Averaging 19 a game I would think he wouldn't have 1000 pts yet.

actually yourmine is probably close to correct- although maybe a little over the top- seth has been on varsity since he was in 8th grade- he was actually 6th or 7th man as an 8th grader depending on the game- and he was putting up points then as well as his freshman year when he was second on the team in scoring around 13 maybe 15 a game- and then this year around 19 a game- because of temple's success he has played in alot more games in his short career than many probably most people have- Someone give us the his career point totals if you know 'em....

of course I am right- get with the program loveit- yea moosehead he will break 2000 his junior year- not his 3rd year- but still impressive- his older brother jake skogan scored over 2400 points in only 3 years- so very possible- being from chatt-town i know these things- oh also prediction- temple gets beat either in go home region game or substate!!!!

Seth is just barely over 1000 and so probably won't get 2000 until his Senior year, but you never know, his brother jake had over 1000 points his senior year alone. Temple always finds a way to reload from losing good players, Caleb being gone will hurt, but Dee will step up as will others, they always do.

Seth is just barely over 1000 and so probably won't get 2000 until his Senior year, but you never know, his brother jake had over 1000 points his senior year alone. Temple always finds a way to reload from losing good players, Caleb being gone will hurt, but Dee will step up as will others, they always do.

825577532[/snapback]

SR35 is right. I hate to say it. Almost every year after temple loses people I'm like ok we got them now. But they always reload. Will they be as good? No but they will be tough. And Seth has a good shot at 2,000 whenever you play 5 years you have a major advantage over people.