DII middle

unanymous89

Pretty big non region win for BA tonite, beating hume fogg 1-0 at hume fogg on senior night. It was a good game, BA i think had slightly a few more chances, but hume did have a sequence where to shots went off the post. However, BA missed a PK, thats always depressing. But it was a good game as the score indicates and BA seems to be getting on the right track heading into the tourny, cant wait for tourny time!

825666286[/snapback]

nick...interesting watching your posts.. Big BA fan I understand your alligance to the machine. I noticed in the thread stated jpII died and rolled over. Maybe on life-support and they have called in a specialst. BA could make a run, could win over usn... good luck. Did you all dominate jp11 in the tie? Thanks for your fertile insight.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did BA play bad and win or did they have to fight for it.

825666845[/snapback]

I wouldn't say that they played bad, but they did not play as well as the probally should have. Hume Fogg has a great sweeper and keeper and that is what kept them in the game. BA definatly had more chances to take the game over most notably missing a PK and then have 2 shots hit the post about 4 minutes later. The score could have been worse in favor of BA but hume fogg is defintaley a good team and they will for sure make a run in A/AA, all the really lack is a good offensive punch and they will be good, but as far as your questing BA had to work for it because of Humes keeper and sweeper.

looks like the region tourney should be a good one. i think.

1. Ryan

2. BGA

3. MBA

4. USN

5. BA

6. JPII

7. Webb

8. SAS

Ryan over SAS

BGA over Webb

MBA over JPII

BA over USN (just a guess)

Ryan over BA (or USN it dosnt really matter)

BGA over MBA (close game)

I refuse to call this game. It will be too close.

Of course you are you go there, but dont deny the fact that bga is a good team and it will be a close game eithor way it goes. Remember EVERYONE except 1 player will b back for bga next year not 2 mention 2 very skilled freshman will be coming.

825668778[/snapback]

What BGA as done thus far this season is commendable! This is not the first time I've given them their deserve credit. Their overall record and DII to ranking speaks for itself. The BGA coaching staff should be recognized as well for their efforts. Observers outside" the BGA nation" didn't give them much of a chance given the tremendous talent that graduated. With that said, a new season begins and it would be great to see a Father Ryan - BGA go at it again. Their first meeting wasn't boring! I would agree that BGA should be a team to reckon with next year. We'll have to wait a see!