DII middle

unanymous89

Again, we have NO clue who R.O.B. is. We do not in any way endorse him. As far as I know, he doesn't play out there with us. So, he might just be a fanatic who really has a thing for us. Again, I'm not gonna hate 'cuz he is talkin' good about us; but, know that he doesn't necessarily express Father Ryan's views or opinions. Brentwood is far from horrible and they can definitely walk the walk. So, having cleared that up, I am done.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i do play for father ryan and i start. As for being a nut, no i just want father ryan to get the respect they deserve and to zero out the teams that get all the publicity and arent even good (brentwood, BGA) and obvioulsy im doin my job cause we're gettin what we deserve and their seasons are going in the can!

Brentwood Academy went down to chattanooga this weekend and continued its struggle, losing to mccallie 2-0 and baylor 4-0, however they do not feel like they played terribly in either game, with the exception of the second half against baylor. BA will be the first to tell you, the second half of the baylor game was the worst 40 minutes of soccer put together all year. Anyone from McCallie or Baylor have any thoughts on BA, you guys think they can surprise people in the region tourny?

Brentwood's a solid team. #10 in the center is pretty skillful. He made some of us look silly a few times. Their defense is solid and they cover well...Their keepers switched at half and both seemed confident back there. I think they'll do fine....just keep the ball on the ground and let it do the work for you :P

Father Ryan is Playing Lipscomb on Tuesday and MBA on Friday. I've said it before...Father Ryan plays best when we're surrounded. This past weekend we beat a tough Brentwood team, we beat Dobyns Bennett, and we beat Clarksville. All back to back games and a victory for each. We are on a roll and playing good soccer. Let's Do Irish! Let's do it.

Brentwood's a solid team. #10 in the center is pretty skillful. He made some of us look silly a few times. Their defense is solid and they cover well...Their keepers switched at half and both seemed confident back there. I think they'll do fine....just keep the ball on the ground and let it do the work for you  :D

825662667[/snapback]

Thanks for the insight jstone. Ya #10 is a solid player, best part of it is, hes only a freshman. Expect great things from him to come. Yea the keeper that played first half is the main keeper, coach wanted to let everyone play this weekend, because they are not region games and he thought it would be a good experience for everyone so the starters only played about half the game each. Ya'll are a very solid team, especially in the midfield. The back seems to be shaky at times, hertzog is a good player, nothin flashy he just finds a way to get the job done in the back. Ya'lls keeper never really got tested so i cant say much about him. Overall though, i think yall are a very solid team and i hope to see yall in memphis (by that i mean that i am almost certain yall will be there, but BA i am not so sure about, they need to play lights in the region tourny to get there). Have you played any other middle teams? If so how would u compare BA to them?

R.O.B., you only start for J.V.  You sure do talk a lot of mindless trash to only be a J.V. player.  Try to say one good thing about an opposing team.  Stop trying to put down their players.  They are much better that YOU ARE!

825662440[/snapback]

Leave him alone for awhile. Ryan is playing very good right now. If they can keep it up then they have a great chance at going real far in the tourny. we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Leave him alone for awhile. Ryan is playing very good right now. If they can keep it up then they have a great chance at going real far in the tourny. we will just have to wait and see what happens.

825663206[/snapback]

ydet you've come along way! i agree that we will ALL have to just wait and see

what happens. good luck to you too!

825663206[/snapback]

maybe ydet got bored and created rob so that he would have somebody to talk trash to......

Actually i did try to create a new name for myself, but i dont have another E-mail address and it wont let me have two under the same name.

Anywho, there is no way that i am ROB. I'm not that stupid. i've decided not to talk bad anymore, since we havnt played a full game well since... I cant remember. Maybe MUS?

Thanks for the insight jstone. Ya #10 is a solid player, best part of it is, hes only a freshman. Expect great things from him to come. Yea the keeper that played first half is the main keeper, coach wanted to let everyone play this weekend, because they are not region games and he thought it would be a good experience for everyone so the starters only played about half the game each. Ya'll are a very solid team, especially in the midfield. The back seems to be shaky at times, hertzog is a good player, nothin flashy he just finds a way to get the job done in the back. Ya'lls keeper never really got tested so i cant say much about him. Overall though, i think yall are a very solid team and i hope to see yall in memphis (by that i mean that i am almost certain yall will be there, but BA i am not so sure about, they need to play lights in the region tourny to get there). Have you played any other middle teams? If so how would u compare BA to them?

825662801[/snapback]

We still have alot of work to do until the tourny. But yes, we have played Father Ryan. Ryan was (and I assume still is) good all over the field. We won 4-2, although one of our goals was a pk and one of their goals was scored in the last waning minutes. However, we scored a goal in the first half as time was running out and that sort of gave us the mental support we needed to keep going during the second half. A less "wordy" way of saying all that....they are good and we had to play well to beat them. A lot of time has happened since that meeting and I'm sure they have developed....and btw, Hertzog, aka "the bulldog" does find a way to get it done, seemingly every time without much blatent effort. It's pretty incredible.

Edited by jstone14