DII middle

unanymous89

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i did try to create a new name for myself, but i dont have another E-mail address and it wont let me have two under the same name.

Anywho, there is no way that i am ROB. I'm not that stupid. i've decided not to talk bad anymore, since we havnt played a full game well since... I cant remember. Maybe MUS?

825664845[/snapback]

it would be really easy for you to make another e-mail and name.. probably take 10 minutes. I'm not defending ROB, but his remarks aren't stupid. Immature maybe, but not stupid. He actually says intelligent things, and his snide remarks are creative. But, if you say its not you, then whose to argue.

it would be really easy for you to make another e-mail and name.. probably take 10 minutes.  I'm not defending ROB, but his remarks aren't stupid.  Immature maybe, but not stupid.  He actually says intelligent things, and his snide remarks are creative.  But, if you say its not you, then whose to argue.

825665219[/snapback]

I wasn't calling ROB stupid, I was saying how stupid it would be for me to be ROB. I havnt agreed with anything he has said and he obviously supports Ryan.

Also, i cant create another E-mail account since the only place that i can get online is at school now. i am not ROB.

father ryan pretty easy unless they let MBA's fans get in the game, i remember the father ryan players taunting the bga fans when they played and if they do that to MBA's fans it will only add fuel to their fire

825665294[/snapback]

MBA probably has the best High School atmosphere in DII if not the whole state. If Ryan lets the fans get into the game then it will be very difficult for them to win. Dont get me wrong, I think Ryan is a very good team, its just that MBA can sometimes play very well off of their emotion.

MBA probably has the best High School atmosphere in DII if not the whole state. If Ryan lets the fans get into the game then it will be very difficult for them to win. Dont get me wrong, I think Ryan is a very good team, its just that MBA can sometimes play very well off of their emotion.

825665727[/snapback]

Right you are! Very good call on this ydet. I was at the Ryan vs. Mba '03 game and I've never seen anything quite like it. Great atmosphere that night. Ryan by the way won 1-0. However, lost to MBA in the regions. Their fans were a very big part of that game! A very ugly lost for Ryan. The last two games these schools have played have been nothing short of a dog fight. You are absolutely right, in that, MBA can play well off their fan base. Remember too that it's a very old rivalry. No love lost between those two teams. As far as I'm concern through out the W-L records when these to meet. Can anybody give me any insight into the MBA squad this year?

father ryan pretty easy unless they let MBA's fans get in the game, i remember the father ryan players taunting the bga fans when they played and if they do that to MBA's fans it will only add fuel to their fire

825665294[/snapback]

Great point, I don't think that will happen. It is my understanding that the Ryan coaching staff was not pleased by that incident. They dealt with it following practice. However, you have to admit that it was a very emtional game that night.

Right you are! Very good call on this ydet. I was at the Ryan vs. Mba '03 game and I've never seen anything quite like it. Great atmosphere that night. Ryan by the way won 1-0. However, lost to MBA in the regions. Their fans were a very big part of that game! A very ugly lost for Ryan.  The last two games these schools have played have been nothing short of a dog fight. You are absolutely right, in that, MBA can play well off their fan base. Remember too that it's a very old rivalry. No love lost between those two teams. As far as I'm concern through out the W-L records when these to meet. Can anybody give me any insight into the MBA squad this year?

825665788[/snapback]

They have a very solid offence that plays unselfishly. Both of their goals against BGA were scored from inside the six yard box. their flanks are also very quick and support their attack well. their defence is a little weak (relative to the rest of their team) but they have a very good keeper to keep them organized and ready. They will be nearly impossible to beat if they get up early. I know that Ryan can come back from deficites-i was there, but the atmosphere at MBA will make it extremely difficult for Ryan to win from behind. however, with Ryan's skill up top and in their midfeilds attack, that shouldnt be much of a factor.

Pretty big non region win for BA tonite, beating hume fogg 1-0 at hume fogg on senior night. It was a good game, BA i think had slightly a few more chances, but hume did have a sequence where to shots went off the post. However, BA missed a PK, thats always depressing. But it was a good game as the score indicates and BA seems to be getting on the right track heading into the tourny, cant wait for tourny time!