DII middle

unanymous89

The most intriguing matchup of the season will be the one between the cocky little farts from BGA and the underachievers from the Webb School. Webb is out to prove that they belong and BGA is quite overconfident with what they have I think Webb takes this one, and then BA takes the region any thoughts?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most intriguing matchup of the season will be the one between the cocky little farts from BGA and the underachievers from the Webb School. Webb is out to prove that they belong and BGA is quite overconfident with what they have I think Webb takes this one, and then BA takes the region any thoughts?

825669471[/snapback]

first of all to 17tnfc89, or whoever, i never once doubted BGA's talent so don't say that i did. i believe i am entitled to my own opinion, so i'll say who i think will win.

Secondly, BA will have a tough match-up even in the 1st round with USN considering the caliber team BA has and what they're record shows. I can't wait to see how things fall into place this week and next.

No offense Janetlaws but BA isnt exactly a team expected to even get passed the first round of the tournament and i highly doubt that webb will beat bga. the last matchup was after a very hard fought game against ryan an devery1 was drained the next matchup will not be taken lightly

I'm going with Father Ryan on this one

825668719[/snapback]

You're entitled to your own opinion along with everyone else. Say what you will but none of it matters when the final whistle is blown.

Webb has as much chance to win as any school. They played with a very good

BGA team last time and came away only one gaol down. BGA will have to stay focused in this first round bid.

BA can play very well at times and then playes bad. They dont have great games and then bad games like most teams, they play up and down in the same games. The key for them is to fight off their opponents attacks and get early goals. if they can do this then they have a chance at suprising everyone.

Finally, I will make no more predictions this season. All i can do now is play my best and hope our teams gets the job done. this is all anyone can hope for. Good Luck.

my division II rankings

1. CBHS

2. Baylor

3. Mccallie

4. BGA

5. Father Ryan

6. Notre Dame

7. Knox Catholic

8. MUS

825670526[/snapback]

Sounds good but honestly, i would have

1. CBHS

2. Baylor

3. McCallie

4. Ryan

5. BGA

6. Notre Dame

7. MUS

8. Knox Catholic

Since beating CPA 4-0 BGA dropped from 6 to 7. They should have moved up to five. Ryan Tied BGA but has a much better record. The top four are hard because everyone has lost to someone else. This is how I see it though.

Sounds good but honestly, i would have

1. CBHS

2. Baylor

3. McCallie

4. Ryan

5. BGA

6. Notre Dame

7. MUS

8. Knox Catholic

Since beating CPA 4-0 BGA dropped from 6 to 7. They should have moved up to five. Ryan Tied BGA but has a much better record. The top four are hard because everyone has lost to someone else. This is how I see it though.

825670691[/snapback]

A fair assessment. i'm not a big fan of the rankings. Since tying BGA, Ryan is 6-0 and beat Brentwood 2-1 in the process. True Ryan has loses to CBHS and McCallie, but has had several very big wins over formidable opponents, ie.. Farragut, MUS, Hendersonville, Brentwood, and Bearden. Their opponents W-L is 133-70-46 (excluding Randuolph School). Hey, Ryan is a "Blue Collar" type of team! They've worked hard and their focused. I say, to heck with the rankings and let them have the opportunity to prove it on the field! I too will not be making any predictions. Who really knows at this point!