TO ALL WRESTLING POSTERS

QueenBee

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the racist and homophobic, and coach and wrestler bashing continues...I will ask Coach T to suspend this forum...

825580455[/snapback]

Thank You QB! I never saw any homophobic postings.

I've learned my lesson about ever bring up race again. Don't know if it was hitting to close to home for some folks or if it’ still to sensitive a subject for our posters and society. I apologize if I offended anyone.

My post was in support of a school that is known as a minority school and not for its wrestling program. It was not to attack one of the top schools’s in D-l.

I've only stated on here what others have said to my face but do not have the internal fortitude to post. It's sad how we have a certain group's that look to read more into a post then was intended and try to put words in someones mouth. Or they're looking for the slightest indication that someone is attacking they're program, coach or wrestler. They serve as attack dogs piling on instead of sharing info. :o My experience in life traveling around the world has been that most cowards operate this way.

To leave on a positive note! It's been a great season and our team and household has had plenty to be proud of, just like many folks around our great State and Sport!

In addition, thanks to all the great folks who I have met thru CoachT from Memphis to Atlanta! I appreciated all the emails and notes of support.

I'm opinionated but a straight shooter! This will never change. :D

I have three more years of reading this site and hope to be reading it as a Granddad when I have little Grapples rolling on the mats. To the few who read my post and check on it. Just remember, I don't mind laughing at myself and glad you have had fun watching me attack some windmills. I've never tried to hide who I am and I think that makes some folks mad. :o

At least you know I stand for what I believe!

God bless to all and may their kids have a safe off-season. thumbQuixo-panza.jpg

Edited by rigger101

Madam QueenBee:

Mea culpa. I am sorry some of my remarks prompted your post. I know better.

However, I've never been able to abide bullies. Forty years ago, the only fights I got into in highschool was when I was defending the weak against the strong. I'll never change.

My forceful remarks were in defense of nice people under attack by unkind people with no purpose except to be mean.

These people came under verbal attack from uncaring and insensitive posters who think it smart to hurt other people behind their anonymity.

I don't understand that...never will.

Thank you for keeping a rein on us.

A lesson learned.

just what we need more ppl like u guys complaing about wrestlers posting on here, it will never stop, if u suspend us we will just make a new account, i really dont see any problem, if u dont like it then dont look at the post, its that simple...so get off our backs...

825583184[/snapback]

Offspringer, you are one of the many problems they are addressing. Try to be a little more mature. Opinions are great, but all can be expressed in a positive light. Trashing people is not constructive.