just a comment on Baylor's class

mccalliesportsguy

ook i'm not trying to really start trouble but i just want to make a comment on the class that the Baylor wrestlers lack...they were extremly happy after the team won the title (which is understandable and acceptable) but later that night while i was at the Baylor Mccallie basketball game i became angry when the baylor wrestlers stormed in during half-time and oh i don't know acted pretty inappropriatly ok lets take Ben Johnson as he walked in he held up his hand like he was giving the mccallie side the finger....not neccesarry....then Phillip Spitalny he was the first one in with both arms raised and a #1 showing for all the world to see.....now i wouldn't be upset about that IF he had won but he didn't and he's still showboating.....i just wanna say that i thought it should've been Corey, Ben, and Baily walking in (as they are the champs) and just leave it at that......i was appalled at they're "show"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ook i'm not trying to really start trouble but i just want to make a comment on the class that the Baylor wrestlers lack...they were extremly happy after the team won the title (which is understandable and acceptable) but later that night while i was at the Baylor Mccallie basketball game i became angry when the baylor wrestlers stormed in during half-time and oh i don't know acted pretty inappropriatly ok lets take Ben Johnson as he walked in he  held up his hand like he was giving the mccallie side the finger....not neccesarry....then Phillip Spitalny he was the first one in with both arms raised and a #1 showing for all the world to see.....now i wouldn't be upset about that IF he had won but he didn't and he's still showboating.....i just wanna say that i thought it should've been Corey, Ben, and Baily walking in (as they are the champs) and just leave it at that......i was appalled at they're "show"

825583626[/snapback]

Quit whining... let Baylor do what they want to. It doesn't affect us at all, so just quit looking for trouble!

This is exactly what yall (McCallie fans) don't get. Did you see Manson's quote in the paper? He said that the team championship was the important thing and that his championship was just icing on the cake. Everyday 14 guys bust it in the room, all working towards the same goal: a state championship, and they achieved that goal, as a team. Without the support of those 14 guys and everyone else in the room Manson, Johnson, and Whitaker would not be state champions. It was a team effort, and they wanted to show their school that they had achieved their goal. Even though Splitalny and the others were very hurt, they had contributed to somehthing greater and that brings every Baylor wrestler a since of pride. How did you feel about it when they walked in yall's gymn last year after winning the team state title?

This is exactly what yall (McCallie fans) don't get.  Did you see Manson's quote in the paper?  He said that the team championship was the important thing and that his championship was just icing on the cake.  Everyday 14 guys bust it in the room, all working towards the same goal: a state championship, and they achieved that goal, as a team.  Without the support of those 14 guys and everyone else in the room Manson, Johnson, and Whitaker would not be state champions.  It was a team effort, and they wanted to show their school that they had achieved their goal.  Even though Splitalny and the others were very hurt, they had contributed to somehthing greater and that brings every Baylor wrestler a since of pride.  How did you feel about it when they walked in yall's gymn last year after winning the team state title?

825583912[/snapback]

I agree with you completely. He was very out of place to bring that up and he doesn't know what he is talking about.