Mr. Basketball Nominations Single A

LoveIt

I haven't seen Doaks hit a 3 all year..what game are you watching?? Be objective, just because Chokes is in your top 10 doesn't mean the rest of the basketball viewing public and "coaches" think that way..take your big man to UTC and be happy. A powerhouse like UTC needs a Power player like Doaks. :D  :P  :o  :D

825612505[/snapback]

alright...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put it this way then...

If you could have just ONE of the finalists to start your team, who would it be??? They are all great, but who would be your first pick, if you could start with just one???

I would pick Doaks without a doubt. You kind find other guards, but a 6'8 athlete that can dominate inside, dominate the boards, dominate defensively, and still step out and hit the three is hard to find...

825596386[/snapback]

thats a tough question....skogen and doaks are completely different players. you are right gomab, it is a lot easier to replace a guard than a big man in A ball, but caleb is an awesome guard. he can do it all and is an excellent leader on the court.

I've never seen Doaks play and I hope to see him play....who does he play for again?

Yeah Caleb has the speed and the quick moves...seriously...i do not think he is white...cause i am and look at me...i am slow...haha! but yeah I hope to see Doaks play! I would like to see Doaks vs. Bailey. thumb

I haven't seen Doaks hit a 3 all year..what game are you watching?? Be objective, just because Chokes is in your top 10 doesn't mean the rest of the basketball viewing public and "coaches" think that way..take your big man to UTC and be happy. A powerhouse like UTC needs a Power player like Doaks. :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:

825612505[/snapback]

Have you seen every game he's played in? I have seen ALL but 4 and I have seen him hit 3's! What's up with you? You sure do bring him up a lot.

Have you seen every game he's played in?  I have seen ALL but 4 and I have seen him hit 3's!  What's up with you?  You sure do bring him up a lot.

825612597[/snapback]

haha i like this lady...you never see a mom on here...it's nice to see a die hard parent on here...I wouldn't know because where I come from, the parents just sit in the crowd and are afraid that they will get in trouble for cheering...more power to you ma'am! :D

haha i like this lady...you never see a mom on here...it's nice to see a die hard parent on here...I wouldn't know because where I come from, the parents just sit in the crowd and are afraid that they will get in trouble for cheering...more power to you ma'am! :D

825612607[/snapback]

thumb Thank you very much! It's kind of weird, Doaks isn't even related to me but I'd stand up for him because I know what a talented, nice young man he is.

NO XAVIER WEBB??? This is a major sham!!! Xavier was a NO BRAINER for a finalist any way you cut it... Weak schedule or not, it was tougher than McEwen's and Puckett's, and West Carroll WON their games!!!  Xavier had the STATS, the WINS, and the ON COURT SKILLS to be a finalist, more or less WIN the award...

This is ridiculous, and arguably the best player in Class A, as well as the only High Major signee in Class A...

825584964[/snapback]

Will the real West, TN 1A Mr. Basketball nominee please step up......and he did ! ! ! Alan North of JCS averaged 27.5 ppg in four games from Feb. 28-Mar. 7 all against top EIGHT 1A teams. Scoring 31 pts. against the "X" man and West Carroll in Reg. Tourn. Congrats to all finalists but I just had to speak the truth--know what I'm talkin about ? ?

Let Freedom Ring and Let Truth Prevail ! !

Have you seen every game he's played in?  I have seen ALL but 4 and I have seen him hit 3's!  What's up with you?  You sure do bring him up a lot.

825612597[/snapback]

I've never said he wasn't a good ball player. Bring him up a lot?? He's in the spotlight. You sure do jump to make sure he is portrayed in a favorable light...all the time...i.e. mr. basketball, ejection from game, cursing at ref...etc...sounds to me like you might have....what's that called..that Spike Lee movie??? _ _ _ _ _ _ fever?? I think that was the name of it..lol :lol: