OS/AC

dirtydiamondplayer

Goosevol, I just listened to the audio and even Bradley and Dave have it wrong? Casee was guarding the inbounds on the baseline when Andrea came up with the steal, Andrea did shovel the ball to Casee and this mom was about in panic mode, I'm just thankful that she sees the floor so well because Katie and Jen were wide open because all of AC collasped on the ball. Anyway the BEST TEAM won last night and that is all that matters.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how well all of you OS folks can type while patting yourselves on the back so hard. Bottom line is AC could and should have won this one. Merry Christmas, Happy Easter or something like that. Now our girls know they can beat you, I'm hoping we get another shot at you guys, and Toto too.

It's amazing how well all of you OS folks can type while patting yourselves on the back so hard.  Bottom line is AC could and should have won this one.  Merry Christmas,  Happy Easter or something like that.  Now our girls know they can beat you, I'm hoping we get another shot at you guys, and Toto too.

825588977[/snapback]

No, not quite. The reason for all that happening is because you all HAD THE REFFS. This hole tournment was horribly officated! You could tell who the thought wass the bad guy. OLIVER SPRINGS!!!! If indeed they meet up again, i hope ellis dont bring in the worse and pay them off again!.

GO LADY CATS

It's amazing how well all of you OS folks can type while patting yourselves on the back so hard.  Bottom line is AC could and should have won this one.  Merry Christmas,  Happy Easter or something like that.  Now our girls know they can beat you, I'm hoping we get another shot at you guys, and Toto too.

825588977[/snapback]

I was wondering when you would crawl out from under your rock? LOL COULD'VE SHOULD'VE doesn't really matter does it? The BEST TEAM won and you and everybody else knows it! Get over your whinning I'll be sure to get you some cheese and a towel!

The post in this thread were to clear up a media mistake!

We can pat our girls and our Coach on the back all we want THEY DESERVE IT!!!!

GO LADYCATS !!!!!!!

Edited by bballmom

Should OS fans not be proud of their team from rallying from eight points down in the final 1:03 to win the district title?

AC should have won the game and I do hope they meet again (unless Kingston can can get there instead).

I also don't think the officiating was all that bad. I didn't like some of the charging calls, but one of those went against AC. Usually, if an official calls a charge early then he/she will call a lot of them. It's a judgement call and some officials will reward the defender for taking the contact.

There was also a time that Jessie bumped a girl from AC and caused her to travel and no foul was called. Then again Kara got called for a reaching in one time when all she hit was the ball. Those things seem to even out.

I do think both teams can find a lot of things to improve on. I know both teams made a lot of bad passes throughout the game that really had nothing to do with good defense. I also know that OS missed some shots from in close that you have to make. I'm sure AC did also, but I don't concentrate on them as much. I guees I'm saying both teams made enough mistakes to lose the game without blaming the refs.

Oh well, good luck to both teams on Monday.

I was wondering when you would crawl out from under your rock? Get over your whinning I'll be sure to get you some cheese and a towel!

825589160[/snapback]

I'm not sure where I was whining, especially as compared to the whining your bunch has about the refs. I guess your supposed to get every call or that means the refs have been paid off or something. I just pointed out for the AC girls benefit that they should have won this game, and I think knowing that will go along way for them next time. I hope they get the chance. Back to my rock.

825588977[/snapback]

This was posted by you wasn't it? If this isn't whinning what exactly do you call this post? It doesn't really matter to me anyways, my team won. As as the old saying goes " THIRD TIME IS A CHARM" and man was it ever. Good teams find a way to win and do so, OS could have given up but they didn't, that is what CHAMPIONSHIP teams are made of. Good luck to AC in the region tourney.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!

Close Hopi, try 1 point! Ha. Obviously Ellis's money didn't do him very well tonight. It shows that even when EVERYONE is AGAINST you, you can still SHINE!!!

Good job tonight LADY CATS, you all kept playing your game and hustled your buts off and prevailed! Great coaching by Coach Wright as well tonight.

:blink:

825587213[/snapback]

WTF. what about when AC went to OS every call went OS way

Looks like we need to get out the cheese and towels again! Is that the best excuse you can make for that trip to the woodshed?

GO LADYCATS!!!!!

825592742[/snapback]

OK, first of all why dony u try sittin down for just on quarter of the game, u have the biggest mouth. u make u self look like a little kid. If one call does not go OS way u go crazy and scream at the refs.