Coffee Co @ Oakland

MidTennFootball

not just Chucky McCord. Precious Valentine,Gary Jackson and Hockenberry(cant remember his first name) all are coming from Central as well. anyways back to the game.............

LOL don't know who Chucky is but Precious is nothing special in basketball and Hockenberry isn't going to Oakland....he will be over on Siegel Road thumb

May think I am just saying that but that came from Harris who has talked to him and his dad and he told me he is Siegel all the way :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL don't know who Chucky is but Precious is nothing special in basketball and Hockenberry isn't going to Oakland....he will be over on Siegel Road  thumb

May think I am just saying that but that came from Harris who has talked to him and his dad and he told me he is Siegel all the way  :(

825590615[/snapback]

Ron Couey seems to think hes a good one(not great) no offense hoolie, but ill take ron couey's word any day of the week over you or anybody else who isnt involved in coaching. But ill guess we will let you guys have hockenberry since you have to have somebody after rod,luke,keith,jimmy and darius :(

ok now back to the game. What are Coffee County's strengths/weaknesses?

I've been waiting to put a prediction up on this game till the last day. The CC players seem really optimistic and want to prove everyone wrong in this game. If CC can keep this game somewhat low scoring then they have a better than good chance to walk away with a W. I'm gonna say CC shoots 80% or better from the line and stays even with oakland on rebounds and that will be the difference. Coffee Co. will contine a trend from the FC and LC games, where they were able to finish a game off late instead of falling apart. Webster needs to establish himself down low early, he doesn't have to light up the scoreboard but a couple of blocks and he needs to fight hard for the boards all night! I'm gonna say CC wins by 3....Micah gets 20+......spry gets 15......Book It! :huh:

Edited by pedo_29

I've been waiting to put a prediction up on this game till the last day.  The CC players seem really optimistic and want to prove everyone wrong in this game.  If CC can keep this game somewhat low scoring then they have a better than good chance to walk away with a W.  I'm gonna say CC shoots 80% or better from the line and stays even with oakland on rebounds and that will be the difference.  Coffee Co. will contine a trend from the FC and LC games, where they were able to finish a game off late instead of falling apart.  Webster needs to establish himself down low early, he doesn't have to light up the scoreboard but a couple of blocks and he needs to fight hard for the boards all night!  I'm gonna say CC wins by 3....Micah gets 20+......spry gets 15......Book It!  :huh:

825593501[/snapback]

I agree pedo...i also see cc pulling the upset. cc problems earlier this yr were that they wouldnt pull it together in the end and pull out the big W. But the past games they have been looking good. Now they are playing like they did early this season when they were almost unstoppable. Davidson has been playing very well in the tournament. I see micah with 18...spry 16...davidson 8.. jj 7...and freshman sensation Evan also with a big game!!! Good luck raiders!!!