COUGAR SCOUT - WHERE ARE YOU?

bballer01

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will probably be a lot of changes made defensively and offensively. Central doesn't lose two games in a row like that. On the other hand, it looks like Central is barely picked to win the game, looks like they are gonna be in for another hard game. Hope they come out and play.

Edited by jrock20lr

central has a very tough task in cumberland gap. cg has some huge players inside but are very inconsistent. if they are on, they will be tough to beat.

as for cougar scout, have some cojones. u talk trash until its time to eat ur crow and then u crawl into ur little shell. grow a pair and answer the uc fans.

Central runs the worst press in the conference. One good pass and the offense has a 2 on 1 everytime. But I've said it for at least 4 years! Cougars better shape up quick, the train is coming and they don't want to get left at the station. Hope the snow goes away so we get the games in tonight.

i wouldnt say its very likely, there is a chance though. dont count union out, they can shoot the lights out. claiborne has been hot and volunteer has heart. any team from the other bracket can win. u know central and hv, sg are scrappers and can play and cg is pretty big.

NEVER FEAR COUGAR SCOUT IS HERE. SORRY YOU GUYS I HAVE A LIFE BESIDES COACHT. AND AM NOT ABLE TO STAY ON HERE 24/7 BUT I AM HERE NOW. CENTRAL LOSING TO UNICOI WAS A SHOCKER TO ME. IKE WEAVER IS STILL A JOKE TO ME. I DONT CARE IF HE DUNKED IT! LOL (THAT WOULD BE FUNNY) HIS BIG GAME CAME STRAIT FROM COACH VAUGHN WITH HIS POOR DEFENCE AND PRESS. THE CALLING WASNT TO BAD SO I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO THAT BUT THE SEATING AT UNICOI IS PRETTY BAD! HOME COURT ADVANTAGE PLAYS A BIG PART IN THESE CLOSE GAMES. BUT I AM NOT WORRIED IF CENTRALS SEES THE BLUE DEVILS I DONT SEE THEM LOSING TO A TEAM LIKE THAT AGAIN!