Clay Co-Friendship Christan

muffin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F.C.S. has took both games this year over the Bulldogs,how will this one turn out?

825587761[/snapback]

Should be a great match-up. If Clay shoots the ball like they did against Pickett, they will be tought to beat. #14 also played great against the Bobcats, but Pickett has no low post presence. Friendship is missing one of their post players and it is taking them some time to get used to the new rotations. This game should depend on who is hitting the shots. I will say that Friendship will play much better defence than Pickett did. Clay got the ball down low all night. Devilfanatic, I thought your son played a great game against Pickett. He handled the press really well and got the ball where it needed to be. #23 also did a great job on Bailey, stayed in his face all night. Good luck to both teams. :D

What round of region is this game?

825588186[/snapback]

This is a first round matchup between the #1 seed vs #4 seed. I agree that Clay is playing a different game now than when these two teams last met, and with one of FC's key players out that will help. However, it seems that so far Friendship has had Clay's number so to speak so i for one am really nervous about this game. Clay Co. has never had a lead on this team that i can remember and if they do jump on them early it will be a long night for the Commanders, however if they play this game like they have the last two, it will be an early exit for the boys from Clay Co. Hopefully they'll keep this big train rollin on the track and get a much needed victory over FCS! thumb