Livingston Acad. VS. Greenbriar

livingstonfreak

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Greenbrier losing three in a row, either. Kenton (Coleman), Jeffery (Brant), Justin (Dorris) and Logan (Greer) will come together and gel in this game. They know what is at stake and for the "super seven" seniors, they won't let this one get away. Now is the time for heart and pride, and Greenbrier is never short of that in any sport.

Go get em' Cats----You can do it.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

I don't see Greenbrier losing three in a row, either.  Kenton (Coleman), Jeffery (Brant), Justin (Dorris) and Logan (Greer) will come together and gel in this game.  They know what is at stake and for the "super seven" seniors, they won't let this one get away.  Now is the time for heart and pride, and Greenbrier is never short of that in any sport. 

Go get em' Cats----You can do it.

825590789[/snapback]

I know you can't name everyone, but don't forget about Jacob Aldridge's defense, and Lance Adam's and Dustin Shepherd's hustle and rebounding. If everyone on this team gels together at the right time, watch out.

Also, this game seems to be really hard to predict because there are very few people that have seen both teams play so it's hard to tell

ive seen greenbrier play several games this year but have not seen livingston play. i would like for a livingston fan to tell us about your team. i know they have a good record, but what about thier size and shooters? what kind of defense do they play? how many seniors do they have?

it looks like it may snow the game out tomorrow night. what about a weather report from east tn?

one more thing. how many greenbrier fans are making the trip? are they taking a fan bus? if so what time is it leaving? the home games at greenbrier had big crowds. how many students are coming? with this game being at livingston greenbreir needs to bring a good crowd to support thier team. this is the best basketball team greenbrier has had in a while. anyway good luck to all the boys. :D

On LA's team everyone scrores on every given night.

825592489[/snapback]

Wow....if everyone scores, every single night....then you guys should have no problem waltzing into the state tourney. If only every team had the luxury you guys have!!!