Caock "K" from Duke in town tonight.

Galilee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can take any AP classes or college classes after you take your ACT

825594379[/snapback]

You don't have to take an ACT before you take any AP classes. I was in AP US History and AP Statistics before I took the ACT.

Also, not all school systems weight AP or honors classes more in the GPA. Mine didn't. They've changed now...sometime if I'm really bored, I'll figure up what my GPA would be under the current rules...I think it'd be a good quarter of a point higher, and I would have gotten probably $10,000 more in scholarships in college.

What a great 4th grade joke! Man you are original aren't you?

825591616[/snapback]

SCOTTTTTTY YOUR FINALLY BACK. ive looked for u everywhere. Where you been you doosh. sorry you lost last night your seasons over.. dont ever put multiple posts in a row again or else!!!!! see ya buddy

Go ask your guidance counciler. It's a 4.0 basic grading scale, but with AP classes you can have higher than a 4.0. By the way "Pedro", maybe the reason you aren't making above a 4.0 is because you're not making an A in that class.

825591590[/snapback]

"guidance counciler"???? I think it's obvious as to who has nothing to worry about concerning having a 4.0 or higher gpa... lol... looks like you need to hit up Mr. Webster!