AA State Tourney Picks.

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when the dust settles it will be Westview and OC to play for the GOLD BALL. 

Hey wescharge...are you the guy who does the announcing and plays music at your home games???  If not who is that guy?

825601165[/snapback]

He has also been known to carry the flag around the gym..........he has lost some speed since he was a freshman..... :rolleyes:

In my opinion, I think that Upperman and JC deserved to make it all the way!!! They both have really strong teams and both just got screwed over by the refs!!!

825601303[/snapback]

Get over it, life goes on. We all play with the same problem. What should we do make and exception for the GREAT 7AA and let them get a bye into the state each

year. No better yet let's just give them the Gold Ball and Forget about the tournment.

Sorry, I don't beleive they did. They are giving very little credit to anyone in the east TN. You can tell most of them are from Middle and West TN. Not saying a anything bad about it. I think that O.S girls will prevail once again and show they can play ball. After lossing to A.E i think that the girls will come out and play O.S BALL!

Go Lady Cats :)

Edited by drass20

In my opinion, I think that Upperman and JC deserved to make it all the way!!! They both have really strong teams and both just got screwed over by the refs!!!

825601303[/snapback]

Both teams had to play with the same refs. From what I read on other posts it was bad all the way around. 7AA can't have an automatic bid to the state tournament. THEY HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES. I hate that they got put out, as I think they are the premire district in the state...and they have the hardware to prove it. But its time to move on. We will be crowning a new champion this year and it won't be from 7AA.

I'm sure there are teams all accross the state that can make the same claim. "Cheated by the refs", "have really strong teams we should be there". Was'nt there, but from what I've read it did kind of get out of hand. Throwing the entire student section out. Never heard of that in my life.

From region 1 and 2:  Pigeon Forge and Oliver Springs

Other Possibilities:  Austin East

From region 3 and 4:  Jackson Co and Upperman

Other Possibilities:  York Institute, Walker Valley, David Lipscomb

Walker Valley makes it if Jackson Co wins that tough region, as I don't think Upperman can go to Walker Valley and win, but Jackson Co and York Inst. can.

From region 5 and 6:  Chester Co and Cheatham Co

Other Possibilities:  Harpeth, Loretto, and Bolivar

From region 7 and 8:  Westview and Obion Co

Other Possibilities:  Mem Mitchell, Mem Hillcrest

Bracket could look like this:

Oliver Springs/Obion Co

Cheatham Co/Upperman

Jackson Co/Westview

Chester Co/Pigeon Forge

825590986[/snapback]

You know if Obion Co plays Oliver Springs the Lady Rebels will win....They do not lose to teams wearing purple and gold... thumb ....

I think it will be Obion Central and Westview.... Round Five for all the marbles..Tied for regular season title...OC with a district tourney championship vs Westview and the Chargers with a region title over the Lady Rebels...Season series tied at 2 apiece..We can't leave it tied!!!!!!