Elizabethton vs Pigeon Forge

coaches_corner

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game tonight. Pigeon Forge never quit and kept coming, raining threes to keep the game within reach. But in the end, it wasnt enough as the Lady Cyclones prevailed in an intense game. PF's guards played very well and had their post players shot the ball better, this came could have been much much closer. The EHS defense was again outstanding. Baughman was huge for the clones as she has been throughout the post-season, earning her second straight regional, and district MVP. This team is on a mission and its fitting that the Lady Bobcats are the next opponent. A chance to repay last years favor. Good job Cyclones! One at a time.........

Great job ladies, I wish I could have seen it. Two straight regional titles is a great accomplishment. Now take the next step and reach your goal! I'm driving up Saturday and want to see you reach the state. I'm proud of you all, coaches, players, parents, and fans. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game tonight. Pigeon Forge never quit and kept coming, raining threes to keep the game within reach.  But in the end, it wasnt enough as the Lady Cyclones prevailed in an intense game.  PF's guards played very well and had their post players shot the ball better, this came could have been much much closer.  The EHS defense was again outstanding. Baughman was huge for the clones as she has been throughout the post-season, earning her second straight regional, and district MVP.  This team is on a mission and its fitting that the Lady Bobcats are the next opponent.  A chance to repay last years favor.  Good job Cyclones!  One at a time.........

825600339[/snapback]

I agree with everything you said; however, you have to admit, the officiating was horrible. Not taking anything away from the Cyclones...they played great and even if the officiating had been better, they still might have won. Our post players could not score against yours. I thought our guards played better though. Bri and Kendra each had 3 treys and I think 13 & 14 points each. Bri had several steals, even though one cost her a foul :lol: after Redd held her back and tangled with her a bit. We actually had one of those refs last night and I think most will agree he is awful! I can't believe these guys were officiating a Regional Championship game! :blink:

Enough of my complaining though...Lady Cyclones played great and won. Baughman was much deserving of MVP and is one of the best players I've seen play. Good luck against OS! Looks like PF will have their hands full...AE has been doing really well lately.