What about Mitchell

sleezye9

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I can't wait to watch this team play in the state tournament. Really can't wait to see Thad play again. This team has had 3 100 point games since tournaments have started. They must really be turning on the O for a state title run!!

825598910[/snapback]

sleezye9,

You know when we saw Thad, he was mainly a post player. Reports I've gotten say that he has developed his game to the point where he can play any spot! I agree, it'll be fun to watch this talented junior put on a show on the court at the Boro.

Wow I can't wait to watch this team play in the state tournament. Really can't wait to see Thad play again. This team has had 3 100 point games since tournaments have started. They must really be turning on the O for a state title run!!

825598910[/snapback]

But whats funny if you look at their schedule they have not turned on the "O" for the postseason because it has been turned on all year, they have scored over 100 points elevn times this they have scored over 90 six times and they have scored over 80 six times

A lot of people get upset and say that we run up the score. That is not true. Our style is a pressing and fast break style. We can also slow it down and play halfcourt if we have to.

825599121[/snapback]

Im not mad at you just hopefully if my boys make it to the dance you will be on the opposite side of the brackett

A lot of people get upset and say that we run up the score. That is not true. Our style is a pressing and fast break style. We can also slow it down and play halfcourt if we have to.

825599121[/snapback]

I wanna see a Bolivar/Mitchell matchup at state...seems like that would be the best matchup possible this year. They play 2 completely different styles of offense...yall are up tempo and we slow it down...i know either team can adjust when needed but i think whichever team had to get out of their game plan first would end up being the loser. Lets just hope this dont come up in the first round like last years horrible draw...Bolivar vs. RE first round for the state championship.

of course this is assuming that both teams survive substate...which will be tough if either team loses in the reg. championship game.

825598910[/snapback]

Sleezye9,

I'd like to offer up some words of wisdom to all the teams who are gonna play Mitchell... Do NOT fall behind! Also, you'd better make darn sure you've got lots of stamina, plenty of energy and lots of Gatorade! You're gonna' need it. Trust me.

Mitchell is relentless on defense. They full-court press the ENTIRE game, from what I've seen. They ALWAYS force the action. They're not gonna' sit back and let the other team dictate the pace of the game. They KNOW how to BURY an opponent. They got that lauded "killer" instinct.

Oh by the way, Mitchell is loaded with talented kids (OTHER than Thad Young) who are athletic, and can ABSOLUTELY shoot the ball. Inside or Outside. They've got a VERY balanced squad.

Win, Lose or Draw, Mitchell's gonna be a tough matchup for ANYONE!

Edited by TraderB

Go to www.tssaa.org the brackets are already set up.

If Bolivar wins their region and subsequent sectional game then they will play a team from either region 1 or 2 in the first round.

825599357[/snapback]

We played Raleigh-Egypt from region 8 last year. They have always drawed to see who plays who in the past....has that been changed for this year?? I hope your right cause region 1 and 2 seems to be the weakest link in AA ball this year.

We played Raleigh-Egypt from region 8 last year. They have always drawed to see who plays who in the past....has that been changed for this year?? I hope your right cause region 1 and 2 seems to be the weakest link in AA ball this year.

825599418[/snapback]

yea they probably are will bring the weakest two teams although fulton would probably pose anyone a challenge i dont really see anybody cake walking through the tourney no matter who they play.

Wille Kemp can dictate the games tempo and you cant press this kid the most steady and pure PG in the state they wont drop a 100 when forced to play a half court game

825600182[/snapback]

yea this kid is a difference maker he could control the game with his court vision and ability to beat the press