OS vs AE

Hopi

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A-E jumped out to a 12-0 lead after just 2:17 of action. Midway through the second quarter, A-E led 30-9 before taking a 32-15 lead at halftime.

A-E dominated every phase of the game in the first half. I had them with a 20-9 rebounding edge and they had about 4-5 blocks in the first half also.

OS, however, showed a lot of grit in the second half. They had it down to 10 in the third quarter with three or four chances to get it to single digits, but they could not get anything to fall.

A-E then opened the fourth quarter with a run that put the game away.

OS hasn't really played that well for about three weeks. When they beat Kingston, AC, Loudon and Wartburg in a row, they were clicking. Now they seem a little off. I don't think they peaked too soon. Hopefully they just need a loss to get them refocused.

GooseVol: What I really think they need is two losses to get them clicking!

Seriously, we look forward to the return of the Lady Bobcats and their great fans to Treadway gym saturday night for what promises to be a great game. How did East jump on you guys so hard tonight? I know the Roadrunners have been playing very well of late. Did their press bother OS or did they just rain the threes?

those girls played from jumpball til' they got up and claimed the regional CHAMPIONS plaque. ONCE AGAIN, the lady roadrunners have came out on top when no one seem to worry about them they did it again. They controlled the game during warmups and never let up OS didn't have a chance the whole entire game. Im very proud of them GO LADY ROADRUNNERS!!!!!!!!!!

---the truth has been spoken B)