Jefferson County vs. Powell

DZbettin

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great effort by the Lady Pats in the 2nd half, after being down 15 in the 3rd. Girls came out shell shocked in the 1st half and couldn`t hit a shot. The 4th quarter was unreal, Powell was held almost scoreless, while the Lady Pats finally caught fire. The turning point of the game was when Katie Richard's pass to Huff was broken up and Powell went on to tie the game. Overall the Lady Pats have nothing to be ashamed of, they`ve played their hearts out the last two games but have come up short both times.

Hats off to the seniors on the team.

Great effort by the Lady Pats in the 2nd half, after being down 15 in the 3rd. Girls came out shell shocked in the 1st half and couldn`t hit a shot. The 4th quarter was unreal, Powell was held almost scoreless, while the Lady Pats finally caught fire.  The turning point of the game was when Katie Richard's pass to Huff was broken up and Powell went on to tie the game. Overall the Lady Pats have nothing to be ashamed of, they`ve played their hearts out the last two games but have come up short both times.

Hats off to the seniors on the team.

825604299[/snapback]

Scanning the roster I have, I know Huff, Kyle and Lyke are gone?

But is Sinard a SR or a JR?

Scanning the roster I have, I know Huff, Kyle and Lyke are gone?

But is Sinard a SR or a JR?

825604456[/snapback]

kyle isnt gone she is just a junior. BUT ANYWAYS, HOW BOUT THEM GREEN DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you wanna come see a show come see a girl not many people give the credit she deserves, Meagan Lyons!!!! So Go DEVILS in the borro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyle isnt gone she is just a junior. BUT ANYWAYS, HOW BOUT THEM GREEN DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you wanna come see a show come see a girl not many people give the credit she deserves, Meagan Lyons!!!! So Go DEVILS in the borro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825604481[/snapback]

Doh...

I meant Rickard......

As for Meagan, most people will notice her offense only. But seeing Greeneville play sitting courtside, and then above the arena floor, its a pleasure and amazing to see her play.

Her speed allows her to be in on almost every defensive play it seems.

I don't recall a faster girl in the conference since Gorrell played at Cocke County.

Edited by PTSportsWriter

825604481[/snapback]

Get the heck off this thread buddy. Not the right time to be talking to Jeff. Co. fans. Lotta class there. Gotta love those Greeneville fans.

Anyway, one heck of a game. Just a shame it had to be a mirror image of last year's game. Hats off to all the players and fans who went. Coming back from 16 down in 5 mins to force OT...unbelieveable.

Get the heck off this thread buddy. Not the right time to be talking to Jeff. Co. fans. Lotta class there. Gotta love those Greeneville fans.

Anyway, one heck of a game. Just a shame it had to be a mirror image of last year's game. Hats off to all the players and fans who went. Coming back from 16 down in 5 mins to force OT...unbelieveable.

825604536[/snapback]

It was a heck of a game!! Congrats to Pats on a great game and season...

The girls never gave up...that's great leadership and coaching...

Powell salutes you all...

That ghsbballgointostate guy obviously doesn't know what he's talking about. He didn't even spell greenE devils right. As a greeneville fan i do want to congratulate jefferson county on a great season. All those games with greeneville were awesome. You all are a very classy team and coach potts is a great coach.

Congratulations to the Lady Panthers...you've went through a lot this season and earned your spot! Jeff Co. Patriots...there were many great teams who lost last night, but also many others who didn't even make it that far. Congrats on a great season and from what I read, a great played game!

Senior Lady Pats & Parents: It was a sad night for us last night as we watched our daughters play their last high school basketball game. I wish all the seniors (from all schools) the best and hope to see and read about many of you playing in college. There is a lot to be said for the kind of committment and dedication you've given over the last four years! thumb

825604536[/snapback]

Whoa there johnny... Jeff county gets plenty of respect from the Greeneville fans. Let's not generalize pleeeaazzz. This guy obviously thinks you never saw Lyons play much less read the wonderful praise heaped on her by our good friends in Jeff County. Not being able to see our wonderful seniors tip-off against each other just one more time in the 'Boro makes me sad. I will miss watching Lindsay, Ashley and Katie as much as Meagan and Nakeisha.(well not quite as much as Megan)

See you next November.

Edited by barb