Brentwood Academy vs. Briarcrest

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think BA would fair fine against those teams because whatever you throw at BA, they find a way to win. Watching the first matchup between Ryan and BA, when it went into OT, Father Ryan shot absolute lights out from the 3, but it wasn't enough. From what i heard, Harding also shot lights out, and came up short. Those two teams are no easy win. Congrats to BA on the 3 peat.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Terri Brock  is the name in the rumor mill.
    • Ella Murphey TN (Tennessee) pins Taina Uasike AZ (Arizona) Girlshttps://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.themat.com/news/2024/april/27/semifinals-set-at-girls-national-showcase-featuring-three-world-medalists-and-six-returning-champions&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNjcxMjkyNjE3MzM3ODMwMjEyMDIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw22E8t0IlnfRyqO03Bbu78X
    • Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.
    • Coalfield definitely isn't the same team they've had the past few years. They are still the favorites to make it out of their region because of their pitching. They have 1 arm that sits low to mid 80s and 2 other arms that are mid to high 70s with good off speed stuff. If you can avoid their top 3 bats in their lineup then you have a shot to beat them. Their 4-9 hitters are average at best. Wartburg's ace was able to shut them down last week in the game Wartburg won 4-2. 
    • It is the longest season. Plus, 30 games a year. No Christmas break. I would say basketball is the most time consuming.