Brentwood Academy in weak DII

timbdp

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still dont get why BA plays in this division 2 its garbage, there isnt a decent team in there besides baylor maybe, will ba ever get out of this joke DII and start playing in a real division against public schools in which would give them better games and we all know some would beat BA, go ahead and brag about winning state, but in my mind you didnt do anything but beat up on .500 or less teams all year in your division

PAY LESS AND PLAY REAL TEAMS AT YOUR LOCAL PUBLIC SCHOOL!

I still dont get why BA plays in this division 2 its garbage, there isnt a decent team in there besides baylor maybe, will ba ever get out of this joke DII and start playing in a real division against public schools in which would give them better games and we all know some would beat BA, go ahead and brag about winning state, but in my mind you didnt do anything but beat up on .500 or less teams all year in your division

PAY LESS AND PLAY REAL TEAMS AT YOUR LOCAL PUBLIC SCHOOL!

825603970[/snapback]

You can't have it both ways! BA plays in DII because they have always provided financial aid and will continue to do so.

The schools in DII did not banish themselves to DII. If you are going to complain about BA playing in their own division, blame the TSSAA's Board of Control and Legislative Council.

PatriotFan05

who the heck do you play for thats so good?- D2 might not be a deep from top to bottom as the aaa teams are but we only have 29 teams, you cant sit there and take anything away from BA they are a great team lead by Big Brandon who is unstopable i think its ignotant to try and take something from them thats just sad. B) , as for the rest of the D2 teams i think Ryan, Briarchrest, Baylor, and even Knox Catholic can hole their own with anyone in the STATE of TN.

i dont no why your complaining about not having BA in AAA or A where they prob would be because they have like 300 people in their school they would make it to state at LEAST but they would be my pick to win it.

I'm almost speechless, I mean is it a coincidence that the person who gives BA the most credit ( dtray ) played against them 3 times??? Give these guys some credit, I'm not going to proclaim them the best in the state because I don't really know who is but BA is VERY GOOD and don't deserve all these haters. And if you think they were good this year- you ain't seen nothing yet.......4 peat fellas?