Happy Valley Baseball

warriorbball

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his sophmore year he hit 90 on the gun how many thimes have u done that??

in the district tourney vs. unicoi it is a fact

hahaha what college are u goin to do u even play or sit on the bench?

825612724[/snapback]

I was at that game. He hit 90 and pitched a heck of a game. In my opinion he deserves a little respect.

Good call guys, Good call. I'll sit and watch, we'll see. HV stinks. you guys may win something in AA but nothing past districts. Anyways Toney may throw upper 80's but doesn't have good enough depth in his pitches to do much. His curveball isn't even that good.

I hope I justified my reasons for dissing on him.

Truth hurts.

Yea him, who won't make it far in college, and by the way what college is it? VI? or UVA? or Walter State lmao.

But i do wish good luck to the HV team, they got class.

825612160[/snapback]

Personally, I think Walter ST. is a great baseball school. Where have you been?

and who are you hvwarrior? you talking trash about me? do u start? I bet your that boy i saw trip while bringing in the helmets from that small chode bus u guys ride on. and warrior what are you talking about? u must be talking about football, sorry but if u cant read this is the baseball forums. I knew that them Happy Valley kids were illiterate. I wish u guys played oak ridge, that wouldn't even be quite a game more like a practice for them. say something else. HVwarrior there isn't even a mercy rule stupid. Dang u guys need to go to school instead of skipping class to go talk trash on coacht when u cant even spell.

Remember this post. Toney will make it once the weather warms any college will take a P who throws in the upper 80's consistently.

Question: Why would he not make it because he lost a scrimmage in pre-season. Even Randy Johnson has had a 1 IP 6 runs implosion. Sit back & watch.

825612461[/snapback]

If the cold weather is the problem he better get over that because they start to play the first week of Feb. in college. Not trying to bash on Toney, I think he could be a good college picture with a little work from a good pitching coach. I just think that using the cold weather as an excuse for a bad outing is pretty lame. Good Luck to the Warriors this year.

what are db guys doin on this post anywaz i guess u can try to pick on a 2a school cause you cant win at anything past districts (when ur not gettin beat by sh or south)

but anywaz i guess you can tell other people they are horrible but say nothing about ur self

sorry white station bet u guys 100-50

Edited by warriorbball