WESTVIEW vs. WALKER VALLEY

ITS TOURNY TIME BOYS AND GIRLS.... the girls from THE 'VIEW are peaking at the right time and have great momentum rollin' into the 'boro. i dont know much about walker valley but i think they will have their hands full... if the girls come out ready to play and the student section gets crazy like it has been then its gonna be a hard force to stop... thumb

VIEW by 3

LETS GO WESTVIEW!!!!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS TOURNY TIME BOYS AND GIRLS.... the girls from THE 'VIEW are peaking at the right time and have great momentum rollin' into the 'boro. i dont know much about walker valley but i think they will have their hands full... if the girls come out ready to play and the student section gets crazy like it has been then its gonna be a hard force to stop... thumb

VIEW by 3

LETS GO WESTVIEW!!!!!!!!

825605907[/snapback]

Walker Valley played Mt. Juliet earlier in the year and score was very respectable. Less than 10 pt. win for Mt. Juliet. I can understand why the Van Atta's left UTM for Mt. Juliet. Daughter is a sophomore on the team. :D

AA WHS defeats AAA WVHS 91-85

do you stop the 3-ball or bellamy?

pick your poison, the other beats you

biggest question is is WVHS ready for this loyola marymount style? double the number of possessions a game. twice the shots, twice the turnovers, twice the foul trouble, twice the excitement, and twice the number of minutes that players #7-#12 on the bench are used to playing

hope #7-#12 on the bench are prepared, foul trouble and fatigue will force the WV coach to play these kids or starters won't make it thru the game

for those naive to think "Oh they are in shape by now - no worries" ... you haven't seen anything like this pace - think about watching a tennis match and you can somewhat get the idea

AA WHS defeats AAA WVHS 91-85

do you stop the 3-ball or bellamy?

pick your poison, the other beats you

biggest question is is WVHS ready for this loyola marymount style?  double the number of possessions a game.  twice the shots, twice the turnovers, twice the foul trouble, twice the excitement, and twice the number of minutes that players #7-#12 on the bench are used to playing

hope #7-#12 on the bench are prepared, foul trouble and fatigue will force the WV coach to play these kids or starters won't make it thru the game

for those naive to think "Oh they are in shape by now - no worries" ... you haven't seen anything like this pace - think about watching a tennis match and you can somewhat get the idea

825606828[/snapback]

3pointer when was the last time you saw westview play?

VIEW by 3

LETS GO WESTVIEW!!!!!!!!

825605907[/snapback]

I really believe that it is the Lady Chargers year! I expect them to pull off a big win Thursday, if they continue to play well! And of course the crazies from The 'View will pack the stands and keep it going with one of the best student sections goin right now! This is going to be a great one, Westview by 6! thumb

BLUE & GOLD all the way!

Get up 'VIEW!