WESTVIEW vs. WALKER VALLEY

Yeah you can talk all about it but until you have these stats keep that trap shut

Since 99' in 7AA Girls Basketball

6 Gold Balls

5 Silver Balls

1 Time Jackson Co and LA played in the Championship

2 Times Jackson Co and Upperman played in the Championship

Now tell me if that isn't dominating AA basketball

825613565[/snapback]

It's terrible when people have to live in the past to make them feel better. I don't see any 7AA teams still playing.

I said nothing derogatory about 7AA or 13AA and don't really care about either, i just was giving some props to the 1 district that has 2 teams left out od 4 still playing. So maybe you need to shut your trap.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you can talk all about it but until you have these stats keep that trap shut

Since 99' in 7AA Girls Basketball

6 Gold Balls

5 Silver Balls

1 Time Jackson Co and LA played in the Championship

2 Times Jackson Co and Upperman played in the Championship

Now tell me if that isn't dominating AA basketball

825613565[/snapback]

This post is totally out of line. jusdontno said nothing derogatory about anybody and you jump in and tell somebody to shut their trap?

I'll treat you the same.....

Act right or I'll spend tonight erasing every post of yours I can find.

There's no need to be a smart mouth.

Del.

the refs spotted walker valley w/ 10 points easily.

825613731[/snapback]

Those were good refs and did a great job. Coach Tucker got a critical technical that could have cost Walker Valley. Don't always blame the refs. Walker Valley is a good team and Westview had no answer for Butler. She got over 30 points and was a good leader on the floor.

This post is totally out of line. jusdontno said nothing derogatory about anybody and you jump in and tell somebody to shut their trap?

I'll treat you the same.....

Act right or I'll spend tonight erasing every post of yours I can find.

There's no need to be a smart mouth.

Del.

825613649[/snapback]

Thanks DelTavian

Drove up to watch both of our Bradley County teams play. Was very impressed with how the Lady Mustangs let the game come to them. Especially proud of the job Isom and Walker did off the bench. Alyson shot the ball extremely well (31), great senior leadership from Osha, Mindy, Suzanne and great defense from Ashton. Ashley gave us great minutes, too. Coach Tucker made the smart adjustment from the up and down the court tempo in the first half to controlling the tempo the second half. What can you say when you pull it out with six minutes to go? The little 3-point shooter (Witherspoon?) from Westview kept them in the game. Lady Raiders faired a bit different. Thought it was clear who was intended to win that game from the start. Tough break for a great group of girls. Looking forward to tomorrow night's game.