Sullivan Central vs. Bolivar Central

i just hope we dont overlook them and get upset in the first round. i think Chism will be the difference maker and keep us focused after coming so close last year with Southside but falling short to the very same team that he is playing for this year....thats gotta feel wierd playing for the team that beat you in the state championship game last year.l

825619789[/snapback]

I never thought about that, I bet it is a weird feeling. If he gets his hands on the gold ball you can bet that feeling will pass.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never expected anyone to give central a chance to win. however, in my opinion there is always a chance. all i want is for people to relize that this is a good team and they are every bit as deserving to be here as anyone. central has some really great shooters, if they get on a roll could keep the game close. i don't see central having a chance in the post game, but you never know. good luck to the cougars, and o yes the cougar crazies will most definately be there to cheer their team on.

Edited by cougarman86

well let me assure yall that we wont be winnin by 62! unless we have a bad game i think we will pull out the win though.....anything can happen this time of year though.

825616470[/snapback]

man.....they almost proved me wrong. we probably could have won by 62 if Rudesill wanted to but he made them slack off in the 2nd half.

Guest catfish-hunter

Was this a state tourney game or a scrimmage??? Alcoa, Unicoi Co., and South Greene must have really been good to play a powerhouse like Sullivan Central so tough :ph34r::lol:

It is 46-11 at Halftime. If Bolivar wanted to they could win by 60 to 70 points.

825621806[/snapback]

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!! As somebody I know would say , " that team is hitting on all 3 cylinders" LOL -

Coach Rudesill has this team pumped!! Amazing what a tough schedule does for a good team!

Guest catfish-hunter
Oops! I forgot that Clarksville was still in the State tourney. Who do they play tomorrow?

825621984[/snapback]

I go to school in Clarksville, but I am NOT a Clarksville sports fan ZikLag. You should find out some info about folks before you start clowning on them thumb

I am not trying to be rude with this post but after seeing Sullivan Central in person today. They did not belong at the State Tourney. Poor Excecution on both ends of the floor and carelessness witht the basketball plauged them today. There are four to five teams out west that should of been here instead of Sullivan. Three of those are Giles Co., Liberty Tech, and Mitchell all deserve to be here instead of them. This state tournament has shown how weak East Tennessee is in basketball compared to Middle and West Tennessee.