Chester County vs. Wallker Valley

cceagles33

What does it matter if either school has 700 or 1200 students? Last time I checked, 5 girls are on the floor, the rim is 10 ft high with a 28.5 ball(I think) Bradley County has three high schools to choose from. Two of those sent girls' teams to the state-so I doubt that enrollment size has anything to do with this. How about give some credit to the players on the floor, the coaches on the sidelines and the school for supporting them. Bradley High School has a rich tradition of girl's basketball and for these girls to have chosen WV as 9th graders says alot about their determination and drive. Congratulations to their accomplishments so far and I think we'll be saying it again tonight.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WV gettin beat..wow..it makes me feel stupid

825615252[/snapback]

And you think you feel stupid.............I was talking to a legendary coach @Murphy Center Thurs. and stated that I thought WV would win by 20..........he half jokingly said "I'll take that" :angry:

I was basing my opinion on Thursday's performances of both teams,,,,I'm sure he was basing his on matchups and talent :P

Congratualtions to the Lady Eagles of CC. Have to admit, I thought Walker Valley would win this one...based on how they man handled WV. I was wrong. I'm big enough to admit it...most posters here are not. Bianca Thomas made a strong statement for Miss Basketball too. Good luck and bring the AA GOLD BALL home to West Tennessee.

We will already be bringing the A GOLD BALL home...could it be a sweep???

Go Lady Trojans.

Would you settle for 2 out of 3? :angry:

825615295[/snapback]

Can you arrange that??? Might take you up on that offer. I have said all along the AAA Gold Ball will be the toughest to bring to West Tennessee. Lets lace 'em up and see what happens. Dyersburg has to get there first...and they have to beat the home town favorite..I'm sure Murphy Center will be packed.

I graduated form MTSU and always enjoyed working the tournaments while I was there. Cool to see the different towns come out and support their team..never had those kind of crowds when MTSU played home games while I was there!!