Middleton vs. Temple

jvaughan

it sounded like middleton hits there free throws toward thew end unlike halls last year against temple. wishiwereaballer,i think btown was referring to middleton loosing to AA power bolivar by 10 and 16 points.i knew middleton having everybody back basically as was as temple would be a great game from two confident teams.two bad these two teams had to match up in the first round.cant wait until tomorrows AA games with bolivar and haywood playing tere games.should be awesome.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you were acting like there was no way Temple could hang with a team that Middleton got beat by 10 and 16. When Temple stayed with Middleton the whole game. That doesn't make much sense. But anyway Middleton played well and deserved the win.

It was just that one girl from Lake Co(which Middelton beat and she can't get over it) that was saying it was going to be a blowout. And maybe a few other random people. But no one from Temple said it would. We all said it would be close.

825620418[/snapback]

dont take so much offense to it man, the way it seemed to me is that he was sayin if middleton couldn't keep it all that close with bolivar and they beat temple, how does temple think they could..he wasn't sayin middleton dominated temple or anything, at least thast how it seemed to me

dont take so much offense to it man, the way it seemed to me is that he was sayin if middleton couldn't keep it all that close with bolivar and they beat temple, how does temple think they could..he wasn't sayin middleton dominated temple or anything, at least thast how it seemed to me

825620468[/snapback]

I guess so, but why bring up Bolivar?

I guess so, but why bring up Bolivar?

825620531[/snapback]

i think i said this earlier but i'll say it again just so we're clear....because the thread that i would have typed that in got closed thanks to people hatin on each others teams. you can take it however you want but i think everyone else see's the point i was makin...in the other thread people were saying Temple could play with and possibly beat Bolivar, Northside, etc. and i just wanted to let them people know that they are full of it since they couldnt beat Middleton.

The steals were definately the factor in my opinion. The 3 in a row for layups early on(I think I heard that right) were hard to recover from.

This is hard to figure out from listening to the audio, but to me it sounded like Mouw blew two layups. Were these wide open or tough shots?

825620422[/snapback]

the first one may have gotten blocked from behind, but the second one was wide open. he tried to slap the backboard really hard and he missed it

Good job Middleton!I'm a Lake Co fan that has been on your band wagon the past few months..I have said over and over that Middleton was under-rated in the polls with the teams they had played...Good luck!

825621025[/snapback]

yes they were under-rated and it wouldnt suprise me at all if they win the state championship, actually i think that they probably will

This goes out to all the people who said Middleton was going to lose to Temple. What happened to the 7 or more point spread at the end of the game in favor of Temple? We were the ones with the 7 or more game point spread. 77-68!!!!!!!! Temple had no size comparison to what we had. A disadvantage we had was we were playin 8 instead of 5. It was however a good ball game up to the very end. We will have to see what is in store for us Friday with Ezell Harding. They played a good game with Christian Academy of Knoxville. Well since I'm done writing now is all I can say is boo to all the Temple fans and who ever doubted Middleton. DOUBT US NOW!

This goes out to all the people who said Middleton was going to lose to Temple. What happened to the 7 or more point spread at the end of the game in favor of Temple? We were the ones with the 7 or more game point spread. 77-68!!!!!!!! Temple had no size comparison to what we had. A disadvantage we had was we were playin 8 instead of 5. It was however a good ball game up to the very end. We will have to see what is in store for us Friday with Ezell Harding. They played a good game with Christian Academy of Knoxville. Well since I'm done writing now is all I can say is boo to all the Temple fans and who ever doubted Middleton. DOUBT US NOW!