2014 District 10-AAA

howdoitknow

what a staff we have coming together.  Shelby, Biter, Cooper, Long, Crass, and Snider.  Just a few more.  That last head coach didn't know what he was doing at all.  Lazy was he.

Who is Long. I have heard of the other coaches.I don't think the last Coach was lazy.That is the matter of ones views I guess.

Edited by LETMETELLYOUWHAT

and how do you know that??????????????  Did you just pull that off the top of your head or do you have facts?  Doesn't matter who they have over at Rossview.  They can't hang with Clarksville this year.  We should have beat them last year.  We will beat them by 3 scores this year with our new coaching staff and the players we have coming back.  No way we lose to them two years in a row.

You will lose to us and it is going to be ugly.

Could that be a result of Rossview expanding it’s recruiting beyond Montgomery county?

We were one the best teams in 6A last year and now we are primed to be the best again next year.  We beat Northwest, Northeast, CHS, West Creek, and everyone else on our schedule except Henry County.  We will be a 6A powerhouse again next year and I cannot wait to see our boys get after it again. 

We have Charles and Isaiah coming back, both MAJOR Division I players, and now have another great RB in the Luke kid from Fort Campbell. 

I've heard about what you are talking about with some witch-hunt investigation opened up on us allegedly recruiting kids to come play for us.  This is crazy.

We will win all the games next year, I'm sure of it and now they want to open up an investigation on us.  PUH-LEEZEEE.

My son came home yesterday and said that all the talk around the school is that they might be in trouble and not get to play next year due to possible punishment from the TSSAA.  This is BS and I'm tired of people trying to hold us down.  We are Rossview and we will continue to dominate.

We were one the best teams in 6A last year and now we are primed to be the best again next year. We beat Northwest, Northeast, CHS, West Creek, and everyone else on our schedule except Henry County. We will be a 6A powerhouse again next year and I cannot wait to see our boys get after it again.

We have Charles and Isaiah coming back, both MAJOR Division I players, and now have another great RB in the Luke kid from Fort Campbell.

I've heard about what you are talking about with some witch-hunt investigation opened up on us allegedly recruiting kids to come play for us. This is crazy.

We will win all the games next year, I'm sure of it and now they want to open up an investigation on us. PUH-LEEZEEE

My son came home yesterday and said that all the talk around the school is that they might be in trouble and not get to play next year due to possible punishment from the TSSAA. This is BS and I'm tired of people trying to hold us down. We are Rossview and we will continue to dominate.

Be careful what u say this early, u open up the season with a Hillsboro team that will be ranked in the top 5 in 5a next year that has 18 starters back and almost beat u at ur place last year. It also features 2 SEC players who are ranked 3rd and 16th in the state according to 247 sports. See ya in august

We were one the best teams in 6A last year and now we are primed to be the best again next year.  We beat Northwest, Northeast, CHS, West Creek, and everyone else on our schedule except Henry County.  We will be a 6A powerhouse again next year and I cannot wait to see our boys get after it again. 

I've heard about what you are talking about with some witch-hunt investigation opened up on us allegedly recruiting kids to come play for us.  This is crazy.

We will win all the games next year, I'm sure of it and now they want to open up an investigation on us.  PUH-LEEZEEE.

My son came home yesterday and said that all the talk around the school is that they might be in trouble and not get to play next year due to possible punishment from the TSSAA.  This is BS and I'm tired of people trying to hold us down.  We are Rossview and we will continue to dominate.

"We were one the best teams in 6A last year"- A more accurate statement would be we were better than one team in 6A last year. Rossview was 1-1 in games against 6A teams last season. The last four seasons the Hawks  have been ( 2-8, 1-9, 5-5, 9-1) that's 17-23. Not what most people would consider a Powerhouse. Maybe they will do what a Real Powerhouse team does and win a playoff game next year. Rossview the home of the only Champions that haven't won a championship.

Before you go counting all the wins you'll have next year remember, the Northeast and CHS games were close last year.

It seems that some folks at Rossview don't understand that rules apply to them too.

You will lose to us and it is going to be ugly.

you forget that you only beat us because of a ref's help last year on a blown block in the back call.  We score a TD and beat you like the year before.  Look forward to playing you this year with out studs over here at CHS.  We have beaten you for the JV Championship the last two year and will beat you this year easily.  Definitely have to beat more 6A teams to be a 6A power.  Too bad for you that they can't handle the pressure.  Why was the OC looking to take any HC job that he could to get out of there? 

I'm hearing talk that Henry County may just forfeit all games next year to play it safe. 

They definitely need to do that when they play RHS and CHS.  The other schools will not matter.  This years district race is as follows:  1) CHS; 2)RHS; and 3)Henry Co. and like the great philospher says, "Book IT!!!!!!!!"

Right Pilgrim.

Edited by Anyway

you forget that you only beat us because of a ref's help last year on a blown block in the back call.  We score a TD and beat you like the year before.  Look forward to playing you this year with out studs over here at CHS.  We have beaten you for the JV Championship the last two year and will beat you this year easily.  Definitely have to beat more 6A teams to be a 6A power.  Too bad for you that they can't handle the pressure.  Why was the OC looking to take any HC job that he could to get out of there? 

They definitely need to do that when they play RHS and CHS.  The other schools will not matter.  This years district race is as follows:  1) CHS; 2)RHS; and 3)Henry Co. and like the great philospher says, "Book IT!!!!!!!!"

Right Pilgrim.

You sir, are an idiot.

First off, how do you lose a game on one blown block in the back call?

Second, I don't think anyone is going to beat HC and especially not two teams! Do not be surprised if they blow you out by an epic portion just because you won't shut up! You need to do your team a favor and shut your mouth. I am glad we don't have to put up with folks like you in Spring City!