Your School's Mt. Rushmore

Senator, what will Da Haven have this year? I'm sure they will be loaded with athletes. Will they make another run at the title this year after missing last year?

Whitehaven should be the favorite out the West... Jordan Williams, Joshua McMillion and company are special talents like the boys that graduated in 2013.

If they stay healthy we should only have about 3 hard games all season. A random regular season game (likely Fairley or the Out of town team), White Station and the State Title game against the Red Dragon

Whitehaven should be the favorite out the West... Jordan Williams, Joshua McMillion and company are special talents like the boys that graduated in 2013.

If they stay healthy we should only have about 3 hard games all season. A random regular season game (likely Fairley or the Out of town team), White Station and the State Title game against the Red Dragon

BHS:

It seems that Joshua took two unofficial's to Ohio State and the University of Michigan. (You know coach Saulsberry would love to have one of his players to go play in Maze and Blue!) Seems ole Josh was impressed.

Recruiting Insider: Whitehaven linebacker Josh McMillon visits Michigan and Ohio State

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

BHS:

I've given your assesment some consideration and I think you are selling some teams short. I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'm going to start another one where we can start the Whitehaven/District 16/Shelby County schools discussions.

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

BHS:

I've given your assesment some consideration and I think you are selling some teams short. I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'm going to start another one where we can start the Whitehaven/District 16/Shelby County schools discussions.