Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

Looking forward to it. How does the field look?

Best it has looked in a long time. The QB club and others have worked their tails off to get ready for the jamboree. They have had meeting after meeting planning things. It is amazing what people working together can accomplish when they have a common goal. No one is interested in who gets the credit. They are just working for the good of the football program and Whitwell High School. I am so proud of this town in what they are doing to show their support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all their time and energy!

I would like to recognize the efforts of the Whitwell Tigers Quarterback Club and Mrs. Casseday and Mr. Underwood as well as all of the other folks who quietly and steadfastly help our program prepare for the Jamboree. This truly is an all out team effort! #TigerTown #RedCollarWorkEthic #WhitwellFootball

Let me ask you a question.  Are you going to let me bring in my cooler with red bulls and fudge rounds and my Murphy Fair book to this jamboree?  Grider always let me bring it into his stadium.  Let me ask you another question.  Do you always charge just $6 to get into your stadium?  Grider and that Moore man have charged me $8 dollars before to get in.  That is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question.  Are you going to let me bring in my cooler with red bulls and fudge rounds and my Murphy Fair book to this jamboree?  Grider always let me bring it into his stadium.  Let me ask you another question.  Do you always charge just $6 to get into your stadium?  Grider and that Moore man have charged me $8 dollars before to get in.  That is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy-now we know how that Grider man was able to quit coaching football. That extra $2 dollars he charged everybody went into his pocket!! Now that is some mess!!

Best it has looked in a long time. The QB club and others have worked their tails off to get ready for the jamboree. They have had meeting after meeting planning things. It is amazing what people working together can accomplish when they have a common goal. No one is interested in who gets the credit. They are just working for the good of the football program and Whitwell High School. I am so proud of this town in what they are doing to show their support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all their time and energy!

Thanks Bill. Nice to hear. In fact, great. Program is going in the right direction. Hope 2014 has some more wins. Go Tigers!

Roy-now we know how that Grider man was able to quit coaching football. That extra $2 dollars he charged everybody went into his pocket!! Now that is some mess!!

Grider charged that durn sportman man $32 dollars one time for a playoff game.  I garuntee you that is a bunch of mess.  If this Helton man is charging $6 dollars to get into his stadium and Grider used to charge $8, that is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Grider charged that durn sportman man $32 dollars one time for a playoff game. I garuntee you that is a bunch of mess. If this Helton man is charging $6 dollars to get into his stadium and Grider used to charge $8, that is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate says he recons coach Vic knowed most folkes didn't mind paying a couple dollars more to see some Real Earholing. OP ain't jest a whistling Dixie neither!