Milan vs Humboldt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt will win just because the want to.... they slep on west carroll last year and this year to....Humboldt should have beat Milan by 20 last year and they will win close again this year welcome to the era of the Vikings, bulldogs your time is up

We must have watched two different games last year. If you lose tonight I challenge you to come back on and eat your crow!!!

Milan is dominating game, Humboldt offense has negative yards & the WingT is not the offense for them to congested & QB has dropped about three handoffs so far! Going to be a long season if the O can't move the ball!! Halftime Milan 34-0! Milan three score & a interception returned for a TD! Going to be a running clock second half so this will be my last post, Good Luck to Milan the rest of the season & hope the Vikings can get the offense together!!

Edited by 87vikingalumni

Milan is dominating game, Humboldt offense has negative yards & the WingT is not the offense for them to congested & QB has dropped about three handoffs so far! Going to be a long season if the O can't move the ball!! Halftime Milan 34-0! Milan three score & a interception returned for a TD! Going to be a running clock second half so this will be my last post, Good Luck to Milan the rest of the season & hope the Vikings can get the offense together!!

Thanks 87. Good luck to your Vikings as well. Hopefully you guys can get it turned around.

Humboldt will win just because the want to.... they slep on west carroll last year and this year to....Humboldt should have beat Milan by 20 last year and they will win close again this year welcome to the era of the Vikings, bulldogs your time is up

Kinda funny we put a running clock on you since you said our time is up lol!!! Does your mom know you post on here???

Thanks Kermit. Sounds like you guys are in a tough one.

Yep I thought ours would be thought yours would be a blowout but 2nd guessed it cause of rivalry but apparently that didnt matter.  If our game stays close even if we lose I'll be satisfied cause we are young.  Everyone stays healthy means not just good things this year but great things later on.

OK...y'all line up to give me the "atta boys"...as predicted...a dial-a-score game (see previous post)..Jr. Reid is  WAY over his head...the 'Bolt fans...all 2 dozen of them... should be begging Dan Bland to come back....

Edited by cofo

OK...y'all line up to give me the "atta boys"...as predicted...a dial-a-score game (see previous post)..Jr. Reid is  WAY over his head...the 'Bolt fans...all 2 dozen of them... should be begging Dan Bland to come back....

This is what you call the post Bland era. The guy got ran out of Humboldt for no reason. They now struggle to beat a not so good West Carroll team and get drilled by Milan. Did Humboldt stick with the double wing tonight?