Union City and Dresden

ysoangry

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My head is Big Huh? Well it's no bigger than your beer gut Dude. Before you come to Union City please bath and shave. LOL. Guys I am very proud of my Tornadoes. Obviuosly. However I do try to keep a certain degree of humility involved. I honestly hope that the Lions come and hit us hard right out of the gate. Huntingdon did that in the first half and if it had not been for turnovers in the second half that game would have been much different. The lions are figuring some things out now and I believe they will give us a fight. In the end though, I believe UC will do whatever needs to be done to come away with a win. Our boys need a fight. Come and give them one.

With all that stuff being said up there and as much as I'd like to see Dresden keep it close, I don't see this being closer than a 28 pointer. No disrespect to the Lions, BUT it is what it is. If D can keep it to 4 scores than it's somewhat of a victory. My hope is 28, but my gut says a little more. I had this one penciled in to what when the season kicked off, but I will probably go see Camden and Huntingdon.

Good luck to both squads.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Being real, ANYTHING can happen in football. Odd, surprising, weird things where the heavily favored team who should of had an easy win loses on scoreboard. Happens often. So line 'em up & PLAY BALL. Give it your all Lions, play super hard and with belief, surprise the world with a shocking win! :)

So that's why he's called "Big Swo". His head is Swo up!!!

Hey man I do have a big head. My hat size is DANG! There is a very funny story as to how I got that nick name. Just know that once it started, it stuck like glue. There are many people who don't know my real name. The story is very similar to what you said. That's how BigSwo began.

Swo, hopefully fbfan will bathe but I wouldn't count on it. Only second Tuesday of the month is bath day so he will be ripe next Friday. Like bringing the hog pin with us. I'll be back in the Sunshine state for work but I'll listen to it on the radio. Hope the lions shock the world next week!! And don't get hurt.