Centennial at Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I would get this started early. This has potential to be a superb game. Predictions? Input?

Dotson has returned from injury and combines with Sanders to give Centennial a potent running game.  They don't throw it that well but Hall is an SEC (Missouri) commit at WR and they do a good job of sneaking in the TE.  D is tough against the run but can be hurt by the pass.  Competition thru the fist five games hasn't been the strongest so MJ may be better battle tested.   

Dotson has returned from injury and combines with Sanders to give Centennial a potent running game.  They don't throw it that well but Hall is an SEC (Missouri) commit at WR and they do a good job of sneaking in the TE.  D is tough against the run but can be hurt by the pass.  Competition thru the fist five games hasn't been the strongest so MJ may be better battle tested.   

Last sentence holds a lot of truth; because when you fish in deeper water it's hard to catch a Big Tuna!!! 

This will be a good test for both teams. I don't think Centennial can make a living running on the Bear D and the secondary is very good. Through 5 games the Bears have forced 14 turnovers. MJ will have starting corner back from injury and should have everyone healthy.

I think the offense will get back on track and the coaches will have them ready to roll.

Go Bears !