Centennial at Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

I think this will be a tough but winnable game for the Bears. They have got to stop the run and force Centennial to pass allowing their defensive backfield to continue to make plays and create turnovers. On Offense they have got to get the passing game on track early to set up their running game. Last week they shot themselves in the foot with penalties, sacks and fumbles.

I predict the game will be close and decided by Special Teams play. MJ has a great kicker that finally starts hitting the long FG's this week. His ability on kick-offs to drive it through the end zone will help make Centennial drive the length of the field.

Do not punt or kick the ball to #2!!!

Bears in a close one 30-28.

Centennial has a pretty good kicker as well.  Hit from 49 earlier this year.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of good points. This is a HUGE game for MJ. The Bears must come out ready to play and get on top of Cougars. If they come out flat; they could be in trouble. Centennial is that explosive.  

This game will start to define MJ for of rest of the year. It's tough coming off a big emotional win over Wilson Central. The team needs to take this as a personal challenge as well as a team challenge. How do they want to start to be remembered. Show us Bears !

I think we will see the best game yet from MJ; on both sides of the ball.

Go Bears !