MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

This is hilarious, two guys fighting over the word haven. She must be really pretty.

THE WORD HAVEN GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. EAST IS JUST BETTER

we played east at Melrose a few years ago so where was the home field then. ...BHS and KWC obviously this is some guy that's still mad he didn get on the field whether it was football or band. .. he's still mad cause he didn get to play so now he's on east bandwagon!!! Lol.... please believe me young man, the outcome will br different this year!!! All our guys are healthy, our CB's will lock down east WR's and if they think they gone pound us out with that big FB think again. . Our LB's go deep and that monster #1 will be in the middle. .So come on home and we will show you why we glad you a east fan now!!!!! Lol.... the city foot the bill for the turf, tssaa just determines who plays on it. Just so you know m..

CENTRAL GAVE YALL THE BLUES AND YALL BARELY WON AT HOME AGAINST THEM 15-12 .WE SLAUGHTER CENTRAL ON THEIR HOME FIELD 30-6 ,SO GET READY FOR A MAJOR BEAT DOWN.THE WORST YALL EVER HAD AND THATS FOR REAL  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  

THE WORD HAVEN GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. EAST IS JUST BETTER

CENTRAL GAVE YALL THE BLUES AND YALL BARELY WON AT HOME AGAINST THEM 15-12 .WE SLAUGHTER CENTRAL ON THEIR HOME FIELD 30-6 ,SO GET READY FOR A MAJOR BEAT DOWN.THE WORST YALL EVER HAD AND THATS FOR REAL  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  

When you're NUMBER 1 in the city/Area/West Tenn in general you get everyone's best shot, including yall's!

I can't wait until we beat the bread out of you folks

Look at the teams yall have played Mitchell 2A , Fairly 3A , Melrose 5A, Ridgeway 5A Yall play lower class just to get a win.But when yall played  2 6A teams Central and White Station  both almost won.EAST beat 6A Southwind 47-206A down the street rival White Station 28-27, 6A Central 30-65A Overton 42-0, D2AA Briarcrest Christian 33-73A Westwood 47-0 (thats what you do to less talented team) they dont score.So  :arrow:  whitehaven  is the next to get the big goose egg

Look at the teams yall have played Mitchell 2A , Fairly 3A , Melrose 5A, Ridgeway 5A Yall play lower class just to get a win.But when yall played  2 6A teams Central and White Station  both almost won.EAST beat 6A Southwind 47-206A down the street rival White Station 28-27, 6A Central 30-65A Overton 42-0, D2AA Briarcrest Christian 33-73A Westwood 47-0 (thats what you do to less talented team) they dont score.So  :arrow:  whitehaven  is the next to get the big goose egg :lol:  :lol:   :lol: 

Edited by FromTheHAVENbutLovesEast

yall finally won state and tssaa built yall a field whipdedo

We been had state championshipsssssssssssss

Why cause WERE EAST HIGH SCHOOL THAT PALACE ON POPLAR where every one comes.

Mane it's obvious you LOVE Whitehaven, it's nothing to b ashamed of. You remind me of a little 3rd grader that tries to pick on and hit the girl you have a crush on cause you don't know how to tell her. East has a great team but you sound like a clown on this board. Its been OVER a decade since East made it past the second round of the playoffs and coach t schedules don't even go back far enough to show yall championshipssss. It'll b a LONG time before Whitehaven falls off. Our program is growing stronger ever year and our team this year is fairly young. Yall better win 5a this year cause as far as history goes yall will b irrelevant again soon. Hope I'm wrong tho. U should change your name to irootforeastbutilovetheHAVEN...Lol

Edited by Havengrad04
  • Upvote 1

whitehaven always been garbage,1 title in yall school history in all sports catch up before u run yo flap. why yall play all those less talented team you suppose to be 6A why dont yall play 6A if yall so dam good

If by garbage you mean consistently sending guys to school, winning games and making playoff appearances, yeah we garbage...