District 11A and 12A

allaroundsports

Linden beat Summertown 62-59 in a hard fought game with both teams laying it all on the line. The officials were terrible for both teams, coaching staff from Summertown got a technical and #22 Parker Brown got a technical for hanging on the rim after a tip-in slam. Linden got up as much as 43-30 in the third quarter but Summertown started knocking down the long ball. Got on a nine to nothing run and then Linden started pecking away but Summertown got it to 60-59 with about twenty three seconds left and missed a three and then missed a three with 0.5 seconds left to end it. Great game by both teams. Typical Linden, Summertown games! Just like old times!

Unfortunately, that also means the end to The Barn or The Eagles nest, whichever one calls it. That old homecourt advantage just wont be the same anymore once those new schools are built. The good news-Summertown also will get a fully equipped football field also so that they can then play on their own field. Big things happening in Summertown!!!!

In my opinion Loretto is the real deal, they have size, strength, multiple threats from outside the arc. I believe District 12A is the better District. Linden plays at home Friday against Hampshire so we'll see how they stack up. Great game by Loretto tonight. I believe they will beat Collinwood i'd say ten points or more in my opinion. 

Cant believe nobody posted about Friday nights games or the Summertown/CA game. Lets get it together folks, we were slacking these last few games!!!!!

Did CA seem rusty?  I would guess the CA team you see now will be completely different than the one you see later when all the football players get into the basketball zone.