District 11A and 12A

allaroundsports

With practice starting today might as well take a guess at how 12A will turn out.

1. Loretto (Returns all but one from last years team and will have a very deep bench at all positions.)

2. Summertown (Ill go ahead and put them 2nd assuming they are hitting the three most nights else they may be below Waynesboro.)

3. Waynesboro ( Returns most of the team and should do well but without Sawyer Ray it will be tough)

4. Frank Hughes (Ill go ahead and put them at four but the great unknown of the guys from Miami is a bit intriguing. Have heard mixed reviews. Have no idea but cant hurt.)

5. Collinwood (lost waaaay too much from last years great team, I know they still have a couple that played last year but they will need more than just those two.)

6. Perry Co. (Similar to Collinwood they lost too much from last years team).

Who you got?

How do you rank everyone now?

Sorry, I didn't know you were being serious.  Ill admit Collinwood has surprised me.  I didn't think they would have the record that they have.  So far they have done really well.  Summertown has also done good.  They beat CA by 15 and that is saying a lot.  Then you have Perry Co. that beat Summertown. Then Collinwood beat Perry Co. by 19.  Looks like things are wide open.  I would expect to know more after this Fridays game between Collinwood and Loretto.  Loretto has looked good at times and terrible at times (see Mars Hill game).  They have only played 5 games and are slowly starting to get things together.  Not sure how things stand.  How do you see it?